Online Lead Generation For 2015
Despite the fact that no two businesses are alike and the fact that there are really no cookie-cutter marketing solutions that can be applied worldwide, when it comes to online lead generation strategies, a few work out across the boards.
These are the timeless, top online lead generation strategies that will never become obsolete or played out and will work for virtually any business, idea, person, message or whatever, as long as there’s an online presence.
What I mean by an online presence is having some place for the lead to end up in, be it a landing page, website—whatever. It doesn’t have to be popular yet, that’s what the lead generation strategies are for!
The Best Online Lead Generation Strategies Moving Forward
So with that said, here are the best lead generation strategies for not only this year, but next year as well. How can I predict that far into the future? Because these are the best strategies for generating leads year in and year out:
1. Search Engine Optimization. SEO, the old standby for a reason. Optimizing your site for search engines will boost your standings in the SERPs, thereby giving you more organic hits. The higher up on the SERPs you are, the more leads you will generate simply because you look like the authority in the industry—why else would you be up there? If you have to, hire someone to do the offpage SEO for you, getting into the backend of the site and fixing up your h1, h2, etc. tags, adding alt text to your media, making sure the meta data is correct, fixing errors, naming the pages more effectively, etc.
2. Website Optimization. While some don’t see a difference in SEO and website optimization, there really is one. SEO is optimizing for a search engine—optimizing your website for a person is an often ignored factor in lead generation. What you want to focus on here is user-friendliness. How easy is the site to use? Is it an enjoyable experience? Does the viewer get the exact information they want from your site or is it confusing, misinformed, generic or redundant? For both SEO and website optimization, a killer blog will really improve your lead generation, but don’t overlook a redesign of your website if it’s cluttered, hard to use or just friggin’ ugly.
3. Social Media. Social media has been dying for years now according to the so called experts—don’t listen to them. Social media is as viable a source for lead generation as ever—you just have to know where to look and what to do. For this, knowing your demographic well is the only way to be on the right social media platforms at the right times. You aren’t going to capture the teen demographic on Facebook anymore, but you might on InstaGram. Also, you aren’t going to use Pinterest to target CEOs and upper management, you’re going to hit up LinkedIn. Know where your audience is social and then go share some media!
4. Email Marketing Campaigns. Email marketing is not dead, despite the publicized doom that accompanied the Gmail compartmentalization of the Inbox. On the contrary, click-thru rates have actually gone up because now users are opening the mail they want to open, in turn making the emails get in front of a more qualified lead audience than ever before. The only thing left for you to do is build your list and learn how to craft the perfect lead capture email.
5. PPC Ads. Finally, there are PPC ads. I put this up here hesitantly since I’m not a huge fan of paying to play (organic all the way!), but there’s no denying that PPC ads work. While there is no long-term benefit for PPC ads (unless you have bottomless pockets), there is certainly a short-term gain in both lead generation and conversion rates. This is great for startups and new launches, as well as the business that needs a boost to meet quota right before the quarter ends. Just remember that your ads have to be effective to work, meaning they must be catchy, targeted, in the right place at the right time and most of all, lead to an effective landing page that is consistent with the ad. When PPC ads are firing on all cylinders, they are a great way to generate some real quality leads—just make sure you keep them so you don’t have to pay for them again!
What About Targeted Lead Generation Strategies?
Of course, as I mentioned at the beginning of this article, these are just the universal lead generation strategies that are out there.
Yes, they perform well, but for certain industries, other online generation techniques provide a more targeted response from qualified leads.
To find out more about Online Lead Generation options that are available for your business model, CLICK HERE right now.
The Solo Ad Revealed
If you’re looking for a fast, effective way to build your email list or drive traffic to your site, you’ve probably been told that marketing a solo ad is a great technique to use. Well, you haven’t been lied to, that’s for sure! Using a targeted Solo ad is an amazing email marketing technique that can provide that crucial first boost to a new business or push your quarterly quota over the top during a slow quarter.
Although it’s not a marketing method that I would recommend for some newbie entrepreneurs who are building a home business as a long term strategy, it is a great way to give your list building a boost as well as get leads for your business. That being said, there are some established businesses and marketers that have made an entire career using a solo ad as their primary email marketing strategy.
Solo Ad Marketing 101—What are Solo Ads?
For the completely uninitiated, solo ads are a way to essentially “rent” someone’s established email list for your own promotional purposes. They work like this: Marketer A has an enormous email list built up. Marketer B is in the same niche or a closely related niche as Marketer A but is just starting up and/or has no email list.
Marketer B approaches Marketer A about buying a solo ad. A price is agreed upon and Marketer A sends out Marketer B’s ad to his email list. Payment is received and both parties move on with their lives and business plans as normal.
That’s pretty much the way solo ads work, in a nutshell. Now the rest of the process is where some marketers get scared off—don’t be. Buying a solo ad is simple and if done properly, can net you some great results and serve as a huge boom to your business.
Solo Ads 101—How Do You Pay for Solo Ads?
There are a few different types of payment plans that are typically used with a solo ad. I recommend you stay away from cheap solo ads that over offer. However, depending on your preference and that of the solo ad providers, you do have a few options available to you:
1. Pay Per Click (PPC). This means you will pay the solo ad seller a predetermined amount (generally between .10 cents and .50 cents depending on how targeted and extensive the seller’s list is) based solely on how many clicks you get to your site (or email signups, or whatever your CTA is trying to accomplish).
2. Pay Per Open (PPO). Just like above with the PPC, except that you pay per time your email ad is opened by a member of the ad seller’s list.
3. Pay Per Sale (PPS). Also called “pay per conversion,” this simply means that you will pay a predetermined amount based on how many actual conversions you receive as a direct result of the email list.
Expect to pay more for bigger lists that are highly targeted as they will likely drive in more targeted traffic, highly qualified leads and ultimately, more revenue (or conversions). You can also expect to have a guaranteed minimum from the owner of the list—they will generally keep on sending your email out until the minimum number is met. The minimum number will be tied into the method you are using to count success (i.e. PPC, PPO, PPS, PPV etc.).
Basic Steps of a Solo Ad
When you want to get started with your solo ad, there are a few basic steps that you must take before, during and after:
1. Create a Landing Page. Your solo ad will only be as effective as your landing page. This is where you are hoping the people on the list will visit after clicking through your email. The landing page is very clear and concise in that it tells the viewer exactly what it is you want them to do with as little friction as possible, prompts them to do it, and then allows them to complete the action (i.e. making a purchase, downloading an eBook, signing up for your email list, etc.).
2. Draft the Email. As with any good email outline, your email should have an urgent, compelling subject line, be brief and enticing in the body and as always, sell the CLICK as much as possible. Provide reason and incentive, typically embodied by the “get” as in, “What will they get if they click?”
3. Contact the List Owner. This can be a tricky part for the uninitiated, but it works well for me and it will give you a great place to start. Be sure that the list owner is in your niche or similar (similar is better, obviously, because if you are in direct competition, the list owner is not going to sell to you!). For example, if you sell custom dog bowls, taking out a solo ad with the neighborhood pet groomer during holiday season as a gift idea is an excellent idea.
If you’ve been interested in learning how to create your first solo ad campaign but don’t know where to start CLICK HERE and discover how you can get up to 50 leads a day with your targeted solo ad.
Todd Falcone|The Who’s Who of Network Marketing| Who Is ?
If you haven’t heard of Todd Falcone and you are involved in online marketing and direct selling, you aren’t traveling in the right circles. With over 25 years of experience in direct sales and network marketing, Todd Falcone has carved out a spot for himself as one of the world’s leading internet marketing trainers, speakers and teachers. You might have seen him in webinars (this is how I discovered him), at live training events or during conference calls and not even realize it, but after today, you wil.
What Does Todd Falcone Do?
Todd Falcone acts as a top-level consultant for the most elite network marketing company owners all over the world. He has spoken or taught in the United States, Europe, Asia, Canada and many other countries all over the globe. His talent for closing the universal language barrier with actionable techniques and marketing methods is unparalleled, making him one of the worlds most sought after direct sales and network marketing professionals.
From company and personal coaching to the training of the top-level distributors all over the world, Todd Falcone has left his personal stamp on many of the top internet and network marketing operations in business today. Rooting his success in the fundamentals of network marketing, Todd Falcone is also the president of Reach4Success, LLC. He is a regular speaker, trainer and contributor for the MLSP community.
Todd Falcone—A Man of Many Talents
When he is not speaking, teaching, consulting or coaching, Todd Falcone is an author, penning an extraordinary amount of training programs and articles including:
• How to Win in the Game of Prospecting
• The Little Black Book of Scripts
• Cracking the Code to Success in Network Marketing
• Insider Secrets to Recruiting Professionals
If you want to hear Todd speak, every week he hosts the international hit show called “MLM Power Hour,” as he has been doing for the past ten years. MLM Power Hour airs live every Monday night at 5pm PST. This show brings his candid, style to the masses, delivering an hour of the most powerful training tips and tricks, packed with a unique level of humor that his peers are missing.
This unique blend of humor and knowledge—along with his direct delivery style—is what keeps hundreds of thousands of people tuned in every Monday, including myself, all over the world. Todd Falcone is successful at teaching the one thing that many find so hard to learn—how to be successful in business. This talent has made him one of the biggest rock stars in training and development for network marketing.
What Does Todd Falcone Talk About?
Whether he is at a speaking engagement, on the air with MLM Power Hour or hosting a webinar for a global audience, Falcone is always teaching to a very specific audience: independent network marketers and direct sales professionals. His wisdom lays the cornerstone for success upon which they can build their business, knowing that the rock-solid Falcone wisdom has helped thousands of people all over the world reach for the sky and succeed.
The range of topics within this niche is vast, especially once Todd Falcone reaches into his enormous bag of knowledge. From the fundamentals of building your home business with network marketing to offline strategies, leadership development, accountability and advanced techniques, Falcone gives you the knowledge to use the tools of network marketing success like a true champion. His marketing products are unparalleled, which is why I am one of his affiliates. Quality, quality, quality!
Todd Falcone is available to speak at local events, conference calls, regional and national corporate conventions, domestic and abroad, international distributor events, webinars, live trainings and much, much more. He draws from his own personal knowledge and experience, during his time building some of the largest network marketing companies in the world. All in all, he has developed organizations that number well into the tens of thousands across his twenty-five year career as a distributor over five different companies.
He truly does speak and teach about what he knows, one of a handful of trainers who are currently on the circuit that has had success in the field, not just someone who regurgitates training seminars they attended. It is these strategies and fundamentals of his own success that Todd Falcone imparts to his listeners, showing them the ropes that he helped create during the course of his innovative career.
As for his personal life, Todd Falcone is married to his wife, Carla, with whom he has two beautiful children, Joey and Gianni. When he’s not shaping the future professional network marketers and independent entrepreneurs of the world, Falcone enjoys surfing, skiing, golfing, fishing and being in the outdoors.
As you can see, I’m a fan of the man and his products. I own almost all of them. I so blesses to have been exposed to him early on in my career through My Lead System Pro!
If you’re looking for a way to take your network marketing business to the next level one of the very first training products I purchased from Todd was “Little Black Book of Scripts”, and it’s the first thing I give to my team of network marketers because it gives some amazing approaches that a newbie marketer can use who may have no idea what to say to promote their business to others.
My Lead System Pro Review| My Shameless Plug
If you’re reading this My Lead System Pro Review you’ve probably heard a thing or two about it but, maybe you haven’t joined because you just aren’t sure if it can really benefit you and your business. Well, I’m hear to tell you that it really can. It has changed me and my business in a way that I never thought possible.
It has given me the much needed tools that it seemed only people with a lot of money and experience could have. I am forever grateful and as you can probably tell, this MLSP review is going to be slightly biased to say the least. Don’t let that scare you, read on to find out why this is one of the top lead generation systems in the online hemisphere as well a community that all of the popular kids are a part of.
My Lead System Pro Review—The Facts
Akin to an online university and community, My Lead System Pro (MLSP) teaches growing entrepreneurs like you and me, everything we need to know about online marketing, home business promotion, affiliate marketing, network marketing and much, much more.
The focus is to teach its members how to get more qualified leads to their website and businesses, thus making more money in the process. My Lead System Pro was started way back in 2008 as a resource for struggling network marketers. Its platform was built primarily on the revolutionary attraction marketing system—that is, the art of attracting customers to you rather than going out and chasing them—the program quickly became a shining example, (copied by many) of marketing education for not only network marketers but small business owners as well.
Members of My Lead System Pro get quality training from some of the top 6 and 7 figure internet marketers out there on a number of topics including:
- Social media marketing across platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- How to setup and manage a blog that makes money
- How to optimize your website (SEO strategies)
- The different types of marketing that are out there and which are best for you
What Is MLSP?—The Community
MLSP also provides extensive networking communities through which the members help each other make money. There’s a private Facebook group as well as community boards and meetings that have led to many real-life success stories through partnerships. Some of these success stories include online marketing heavy hitters like, David Wood, Rob Fore, Diane Hockman, Ray Higdon and many many more. See, unlike other copycat lead systems out there, MLSP has a proven track record for creating successful 6-7 figure business owners.
Me With Co founder of My Lead System Pro’s Brian Fanale
Essentially, this group of the elite marketing leaders are still teaching the next generation of marketers the right way to build a successful business online. MLSP offers a powerful money-making machine that is all inclusive for its members.
The focus on the community at My Lead System Pro is what really makes it stand out from any other similar “marketing university” online. This brings the teachings of MLSP outside of the scope of audio and video seminars or PDFs. While you still get all of those, you also get to ask questions and get feedback from some of the largest and most successful internet marketers in the world.
This sense of community connects networks within networks, providing members with unique money-making opportunities that are closed off to non-members. As such, it is a huge advantage for anyone inside of the MLSP community, especially if they are looking for ways to increase their revenue through advanced marketing techniques on top of their network marketing businesses.
Multiple income streams is the name of the game and one of the reasons I joined MLSP a long with being apart of its community, was that it made that possible for me as a newbie marketer. They really helped me to see a bigger picture when it came to building my business.
My Lead System Pro Review Of The Products
So here are some of the key features of MLSP that has kept them around for so long while their competitors drop out like flies!
•Crafting Your Own Business. How to brand YOU Inc. This concept was foreign to me as I thought I was supposed to come online and tell everyone about my MLM biz opp. Not the case! This the number one mistake most new marketers make and MLSP teaches you how to avoid that by showing how to lead with value and brand you as the leader and expert in your business.
•Live Weekly Lead Generation Training. Each week you’ll get a training course from the best internet marketers in the world, keeping you up to date on the latest tricks, tips and trends. From Facebook and YouTube marketing to blogging and SEO; from PPC Ads to Solo Ads—this keeps you plugged into the money machine and best of all, these live courses are recorded so that you the member, can offer it FREE to your prospects and customers as a tool to build your list!
Did I mention MLSP works hard to help YOU build YOUR list and not their own?
•Education and Training Library. Get instant access to one of the most valuable resources online, My Lead System Pro’s extensive training library. Hundreds of hours of training on sponsoring, marketing, lead-generation techniques, recruiting, team-building, list-building, leadership, etc. This was so valuable to me because trying to piece all of this online marketing stuff together from all these different sources was extremely confusing and overwhelming when I first started out. Being able to access reliable, up to date information, all in one spot was a godsend.
•100% Pure Profit Products. This is a ingenious marketing strategy when you really understand how network marketing works and in some cases doesn’t work. The concept is that most successful network marketers have more than just one profit stream. In other words, they have their eggs in more than one basket. My Lead System Pro made it super easy for its members to create their own marketing portfolio. You can join on as an affiliate, sharing the MLSP membership, marketing the lead-gen products that you are learning from, so you can actually earn as you learn—keeping 100% (40% for non-Mastery members) of the sale after transaction fee.
Click Here to find out about MLSP Mastery Membership: http://aprilray.bizbuildermastery.com/
•Customize Your Fan Pages and Website. Completely customize your fan page, capture pages, marketing sales funnel and more, instantly branding yourself as a marketing leader in the industry. This sets you up for the success that will come your way after joining up with My Lead System Pro. Instant attraction marketing and branding. And if that sounds too difficult for ya, they have out of the box, highly convertible sales funnels ready for you to use immediately.
•Instant Relationships and Values. You can utilize these turnkey website funnels and products for your own prospects, giving them instant value and you, instant sales. Build the relationships that lead to sales with MLSP instantly.
•Promotion by MLSP. My Lead System Pro also promotes you and your brand to their own active database of home businesses, meaning you are instantly plugged into over 100,000 businesses ready to turn into your customers and clients.
•Autoresponder Email Integration. 100% free 500-Man autoresponder from MLSP lets you get the most out of your email marketing campaigns, not only teaching you the right way to do it, but providing you with pre written email series that will help you build and monetize your list.
My Lead System Pro Review- Is It Worth It?
As far as I’m concerned, My Lead System Pro is a smart choice for any internet marketer, network marketer and small biz owner looking to be successful, and at the same time, surround themselves with like-minded, successful people in the industry.
The partnerships that can be made in this community are truly worth the price of admission! Oh yeah, what exactly is the My Lead System Pro cost? As low as 50 bucks a month! Not bad for a system that’s worth thousands of dollars.
Website Backlinks| Analysis
With all of the updates and constantly changing algorithms from Google, Bing and Yahoo!, it can be difficult to keep up with the best SEO practices. Website backlinks in particular have created a lot of confusion in the online community, with harsh penalties being doled out to websites that aren’t keeping up with the rules.
Unfortunately, these rules can be difficult to decipher, so here’s a plain-language look at what website backlinks are, what you need to know about them and the best way to build quality backlinks moving forward.
What are Backlinks?
The short and simple definition of a backlink is any link that a person can click on that will take them from somewhere else on the internet, straight to your site. For example, if someone likes your company and recommends you on their blog with a link back to your site, that’s a backlink. Similarly, if you post links to your website in other areas of the web, they too are backlinks. A backlink can simply be your website or it can be embedded in the text as an anchor link. Whatever the case may be, the ultimate litmus test for a backlink is “does it lead to your website?” If so, it’s a backlink. Unfortunately, that’s the only simple part of the equation—understanding what a website backlink is.
From here, it gets a little tricky (but I’ll try to simplify it for you!).
Website Backlinks|Why are SEO Backlinks Important?
Website backlinks are important because search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! all use algorithms to rank websites on the result pages. That is to say, certain things you do matter more to a search engine when it comes time to suggest you to a person making a query. Seo backlinks carry a lot of “weight” in these algorithms meaning that they directly influence your ranking on a Search Engine Result Page (SERP) when a person is looking for you or someone/thing like you/your business. As you know, the higher you rank on the SERPs for relevant searches, the more qualified leads and traffic you have coming into your site, so it stands to reason that if backlinks help you rank higher, you want as many website backlinks as possible, right?
Well, not so fast, this is what tripped me up! Seo backlinks are all about quality over quantity. That’s because you only rank higher in a search engine’s mind if you have quality backlinks. That is to say, the more popular and highly rated a website is that posts a backlink to your site, the more positively it is going to affect your ranking. On the other hand, if you have poor or low quality backlinks, they can negatively affect your ranking.
You can think of it like this: if two groups of people are talking about you to someone who is inquiring about your services and one of the groups is well-respected while the other is a known pack of liars, Google only wants to hear from the well-respected group. To do this, search engines “weight” backlinks coming from websites by the site’s PageRank.
The higher the PageRank of the site that is creating the backlink, the better your site will look in the eyes of Google. The search engine will think, “Well, if so and so thinks highly of them to recommend them, they must be a high-quality site. We’ll recommend them as well!” But if you are getting tons of website backlinks from sites with a low PageRank, Google will say, “Hey, these guys get no respect from the good pages. We’re not going to respect them either.”
What’s the Best Way to Build Quality Website Backlinks?
So, what’s the best way to ensure that your website backlinks are all coming from quality sites? It used to be that you could do things like guest blog or ask for backlinks, but now, the best SEO practice is to focus on your own website and let the backlinks come naturally—tend to your own garden first, as the saying goes. By creating a quality site with insightful, helpful and original blogs, you will organically generate website backlinks.
These are also called “no ask website backlinks,” but whatever you want to call them (inbound links, inlinks, etc.), just know that quality begets quality. When your product or service is good and the material you are putting out there is good, the links flow naturally. Focus on answering the burning questions your customers have, not just ” how can I get backlinks for my website”. Provide insight into the industry and become an authority in your niche. Put your opinion out there or provide your own take on situations and hot topics. When you do this, people will not only want to share your content, they will want to link to it because they want to be linked to you.
For a more in-depth look how to get quality website backlinks and to get access to a successful link building strategy that I’m using right now, CLICK HERE
website backlinks end