Did you ever wonder if you could make money on Instagram? Let’s talk about that a bit….
Most people know that Instagram is one of the most popular social networks out there and probably the number one most recognizable network for photo sharing. With its easy to use tools such as photo filters and captions, it is a great way to get that professional edge to your amateur photos. But did you know that you could take that professionalism one step further? Did you know that you can actually make money on Instagram? Here’s how!
How To Make Money On Instagram |Attract Followers
No matter what method you use to make money on Instagram you are going to choose in the end, you are going to first have to build up a solid following. For monetary purposes, you can think of this as building up your client list or marketing, but the bottom line is that you want to have as many followers on your Instagram account as possible.
You can do this organically by posting great photos, commenting on other people’s photos, following others, sharing your photos on other social media accounts, etc. You can also look into purchasing Instagram likes and follows, but be sure to do your research to decide if you think it’s worth it or not as some people have called it a scam run by fake Instagram accounts.
Hashtags are probably going to be your most useful tool on Instagram as they connect you to other people and other topics. Using hashtags is almost an art form since you want them to be relevant to your photo while at the same time being fairly broad so the hashtags show up in tons of searches. With time, you’ll get the hang of it.
Setting Up Your Instagram Store
Once you have your photos up on Instagram, you’ll likely realize that there’s no way to directly sell them through the app. What you need to do is set up a store for your viewers to go to in order to buy your pictures. Here are a few options:
- Third-party sellers such as Twenty20 will take care of the printing and shipping for you as well as give you a place to set up shop, but you only make 20% of each sale
- If you want to handle everything yourself—including your profits—set up your own website. Bear in mind that if your website becomes popular, it can be taxing to keep up with orders, printing, shipping, etc.
- MLSP. If you are a member of MLSP or My Lead System Pro, yo don’t have to worry about setting up a store or shipping, etc., because all of this is taken care of for you.
After you’ve set up your store—be it on your own or through a third party—link all of your images on Instagram to the storefront. Place the link to purchase the print right in the caption of your Instagram pic, but be sure to shorten the link with TinyURL or Bit.ly so you still have room to say something about the photo.
Marketing Products on Instagram
Finally, you can also sell products straight through Instagram. You can sell your own products if you like, or you can partner up with a company (affiliate marketing). Be sure you have enough of a following to prove to the companies you can sell their products and then prove to them with numbers and photos that you are competent. Then, work out a contract (you can find companies easily through Popular Pays and QuickShouts).
When you’re ready, simply take quality photos of the items you are selling and link them in the same manner as above to the storefront. There are many different ways you can do this—some people link to their own eCommerce website, some to Amazon for affiliate sales. Whichever manner you choose to sell the products, understand that the more unique your pictures, the better your description and the more prominent your Instagram, the more sales you are going to pull in. You are not the only person selling things online, so use your unique Instagram skills to make an impact in your wallet!
If you’ve ever wondered if YOU can make money on Instagram and you are open to building a business using this fast-growing social media tool, I recommend you jump on my friends new INSTAGRAM training course.
She has created a step by step video intensive that will show you how to start getting 20-50 leads consistently to your offers in just 10 minutes a day!
Facebook Marketing Tips-Why Use Facebook for Marketing
So you want some sneaky Facebook marketing tips to create seismic waves in your wallet? The truth is that Facebook marketing tips are all over the internet, it is just that only a few of them are true gems. In this article we will review several strategies that can refine your Facebook marketing campaign into something that pays you every minute of the day instead of bleeding you dry.
Facebook Marketing Tips To Increase CTR (Click Through Rate)
At the end of the day if you aren’t getting any clicks on your ad, you are getting no visitors and making no money. That being said, unless you are Geico or Coca Cola, you won’t want hundreds of thousands of random people clicking on your ad and leaving you owing Facebook millions of dollars, (well maybe not millions, but you get the point). There is a happy medium to make sure that people click on your ad, but only people that are interested. Here are a few Facebook marketing tips that will show how to make that happen.
Facebook marketing tips- The Do’s and the Dont’s
with your ad to help you get a better CTR, but if the clicker doesn’t actually want your product and they click on your ad, it costs you money.
1. Don’t Put Images Of Busty Girls On Your Ads. Unless you are selling busty girls, chances are you will just get people who want to see busty girls. There are some Facebook marketing tips out there that tell you to put these sort of images
2. Target The User Personally. One of the best Facebook marketing tips is to target people on a personal level. Create an ad that has the viewer’s flag on it or calls out their location. People relate to their location on a very personal level and this helps encourage them to click if they are interested in your service.
3. Test Different Headlines and Ad Text. Often the difference between people window shopping and attracting serious customers is just a word or two or a number. Sometimes the best Facebook marketing tips are the most insane, however they work. The only way you will find out the best headline and the best Facebook marketing tips in general, is to do your own tests. Make sure that you only change one part of your ad at a time so you can see which one got results in relation to the particular change you made.
Facebook Marketing Tips For Creating Good Ads
1. Read Copywriting Books. Facebook marketing tips are worthless if you don’t know how to write good copy. You can have a fancy ad professionally designed, but if you don’t have good copy to go along with your beautifully rendered ad, it won’t give you the results you are aiming for. Some of the best Facebook marketing tips can be found in books written by Claude Hopkins, Ogilvy and Sugarman. They don’t appear to be Facebook marketing tips because they were writing ads for newspapers and magazines, however the exact same principles apply.
2. Learn To Use Gimp or CS. If you can use Gimp (the free image manipulation software) or Photoshop CS, you will be able to make your own ads. You won’t have to rely on Facebook marketing tips or ads from other people and will be able to come up with creative ideas that your competition might have overlooked. The power in writing your own ads is huge and you can create something entirely new and enticing even if you are just beginning.
3. Steal From Others. The most underrated Facebook marketing tips of all time are the ones that nobody talks about, such as stealing your ideas from others. However it isn’t really stealing, it is more just taking inspiration from others. Look at the progression that music has taken over the years and how some genres are so close to each other it is hard to tell them apart. Musicians steal each other’s chords, licks, riffs and lyrics all the time, however they change them a little due to all of their different influences. Make up your own Facebook marketing ads by spying on your competition and then making a mash-up of their ideas to create your own ads.
Facebook Marketing Tips In General
When you are first starting a Facebook marketing campaign, you need to define your ideal customer. This is all first year marketing class sort of stuff, however when you advertise on Facebook, you actually have to use it. The best Facebook marketing tips are often the simplest, and this is one of them. Think about your product and who the ideal customer is and where they are located. What sort of job would they have and what would they like? How old are they and would they have a partner?
These are all questions you have to answer. Come up with a list of attributes of your ideal customer and then you will be able to target them exactly.
Some Facebook marketing tips will tell you to create an ad and wait while you let the traffic flow in, but that is the wrong mindset. If you had an ad on the radio and none of your customers who heard the ad were buying, you would either change it or stop it.
The same goes for Facebook ads, you don’t just treat them like something you set and forget, they are something to test and track and see what works the best. There are plenty of free and paid tracking software systems out there and you don’t have to be a genius to operate them.
When you first decide to follow these Facebook marketing tips and get some high quality traffic through the doors of your website, you need to have a budget and approach this like any other business decision.
How much are you going to spend per day, how much do you want to pay per click (or per potential customer), how much is your product selling for and how much is pure profit (this will indicate how many clicks you need and how much to pay for them). There are a lot of decisions to make but these Facebook marketing tips will help you to get a good head start.
If you liked what you’ve read, LEAVE A COMMENT, don’t be shy!
Also, you can get your hands on some phenomenal Facebook marketing tips training that will show you step by step how to create killer ads that will blow up your bank account!
Facebook advertising is in full effect right now. Log in to your account and you will be startled at how accurate some of the ads are. If you don’t have a partner or if you look up certain things, Facebook advertising knows. This is great for advertisers as you can target by more specific criteria than ever before and split test until you have the perfect campaign.
Facebook Advertising -How Do I Know If Facebook Advertising Is For Me?
Facebook advertising PPC is incredibly powerful, and there are many ways you can approach it. There are the paid ads and then there is the free method. Just like in Google, you have the paid results (Adwords) and the organic results (Search Engine Results Pages).
Organic Facebook Advertising
Organic basically means that you don’t pay for your traffic directly. Obviously there is no such thing as completely free so you will still have to pay for it in some way, however, you don’t pay a certain price per click or per impression. Here is an overview of organic Facebook advertising.
1. Setting Up a Fan Page or Profile. If you have a product or service you can set up a Facebook fan page for free. On this page you can put anything from videos to sales copy, product information, a link to your website, or sell straight off the page.
2. Get Traffic To Your Page. This is the tricky part that a lot of people new to the internet or to marketing forget. Once you have the page setup, somehow you have to get traffic to it to see your awesome page and Facebook advertising information. There are so many ways of getting traffic, but they all include putting a link somewhere on the internet that you hope people will click on to get to your page. Again, there are millions of places where you can put your links; however some places will help you more than others. This requires a lot of manual work; writing articles, blog comments, forum posts, messaging possible customers or other time consuming task, well worth it however, if you are looking for longevity in your business.
Paid Facebook Advertising
Paid Facebook advertising is where the serious players are and is where you should go if you have a budget for advertising. These can be the ads that pop up on the side or the ones that appear in the news feed. There are many reasons why this is such a good way to advertise, but it does cost. This is just another advertising platform like Google and Yahoo or any other ways of buying traffic, and using this method comes with many advantages.
1. Targeting Like A Sniper. With Facebook advertising, you can hone in on your exact customer, just like a sniper would hone in on his target. Facebook advertising PPC enables you to target by age, gender, likes, education, religion, ethnicity and a host of other variables. This is the type of targeting that most advertisers only dream of.
2. Pay For What You Want. If you are just starting a new product or website and you don’t have the deep pockets of Saatchi & Saatchi, you can buy as little traffic as you want. If you are just testing out a new product or website to see if you can make some money, Facebook advertising is a great way to go. You can buy some traffic for $20, track it and see how it performs, and then make a decision to either change your offer slightly or try something else.
3. Get In Your Customer’s Head. When a user is scrolling through their Facebook account, they are in a state of high concentration (although you might not believe it). This is something of an addiction for a lot of people and they are in a sort of trance, similar to television viewing. When your customer is in a altered state such as this, it is the perfect time to pitch your message to them. They will be online for a while and often don’t set a time limit for Facebook. You can see what your customer likes and set your campaign accordingly.
4. Make Instant Business Decisions. If you are planning on using SEO or organic Facebook methods, it can be months before you have any data or traffic to make decisions from. Using paid Face Book advertising gives you the ability to buy some traffic who are already hot prospects, send them to your offer and see what happens.
In 20 minutes you could already have sent 100 people to your offer, have the data and either change your offer, move on, or if you are making money, scale it up and bank some serious profits.
Many people are afraid of paid advertising because it seems like wasting money. This is a narrow understanding of the process of investing in your business and is not valid in the marketing world. Every single thing you do toward your business costs you your time or your money.
If you are out there writing articles, blog commenting and forum posting, you are spending your time. If your time is $25 per hour, you could have worked for one hour and then sent that $25 of traffic to your offer and you can have some instant feedback instead of waiting months to see if an offer converts.
Facebook Advertising PPC -Say Yes To 1 Billion Customers
Facebook PPC (Pay Per Click) is a truly effective marketing strategy that you should take the time to learn how to use correctly so you can get your business into profit quickly. With over 900 million users in all countries, it seems absurd not to use this platform to target your ideal customer. The staggering amount of information you can use to mark your demographics means that even a local builder in the nail polish industry can use Facebook advertising to attract customers.
The Key Here Is Learning To Use Facebook Marketing Correctly. If You Are Ready To Get Started With Your Advertising Efforts Then Let’s Get You Some Training That Will Turn You Into An EXPERT In Facebook Advertising Today!
FaceBook for business growth is a hot topic right now and probably will still be 5 or 10 years from now, why? Because it works! If you know what you are doing. It is effective and it is efficient and it’s pretty easy to implement. With almost 1 billion users utilizing FaceBook for business promotion, it’s really a simple decision – you either do it or you let your competition take all of the traffic, Fans and profits from you.
Why Is Using FaceBook For Business Essential?
There are a myriad of reasons way implementing Facebook for business is the best way to get your business off the ground, in this article I want to try and review just some of the biggest benefits and also some of the potential drawbacks.
The Pros Of Using Face Book For Business
1. Ease Of Use. So when it comes down to it, if you can set up an email address and check your email regularly or if you use internet banking in any way, you can use Face Book for business. Those 2 examples are set up pretty much in the same manner as signing up for a Facebook account – it is a simple system of steps that are very easy to follow and there are plenty of tutorials on the net or on YouTube, if you are unsure on how to get started.
2. Info In Minutes. Now say you’ve decided to try off line advertising using the typical pamphlets, brochures, and biz cards in your local neighborhood, this can get pretty time consuming to say the least, and can also take a minute before you see any results or response for your efforts. With Face Book for business marketing, you can have a campaign set up and have traffic going to your site within minutes. If you are, say, creating a billboard or wanting to run radio or TV advertisement, this type of marketing can also be not only costly, but it can be a long time before you can really judge the effectiveness of your advertising.
3. Extremely Accurate Targeting. When a user signs up for a Facebook account, they enter their age, country and city and sometimes street address, likes and dislikes and a whole host of other variables. You can target all or any of these that you wish, which is incredibly powerful for a business. Using Facebook for business as an example in the home business niche, you can really narrow your market by further by choosing to only show your ads to say, stay at home moms between the ages of 25-50. Then you can create an ad specifically designed to target this exact demographic and then guide them to an offer that suits them exactly. It truly does remove all of the uncertainties of advertising and you don’t have to go for the “shotgun” approach.
4. Budget As Necessary. If you own a small clothing store in Iowa, you can spend around $30 bucks or so and see how your results go for your face book for business advertising and then decide from there. It is truly up to you to decide how much you want to spend and if you are going to invest more in this avenue or not. If you find that you aren’t getting the results that you want – ask yourself why. You can always try to target different demographics or change your ad. Perhaps you are just using the wrong wording in your ads, etc. Whatever you decide, you can always try again with another small budget and see how that performs.
The Cons Of Using Face Book For Business?
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and that is true on the internet too! Here are some of the downsides of using your Face Book for business.
1. You Need To Feed It Cash. Facebook is not a not-for-profit organization. Using Face Book for business costs real money, not as much as traditional advertising, but it’s money all the same. You’ll need to pay for every single visitor that clicks on your ad, aka. Pay Per Click. The fact of the matter is, most successful Facebook marketers use some kind of paid advertising. Just like rentals are highest in places with the most foot traffic, certain ads will cost more to run depending on how lucrative those niches are.
2. You Have Competition. Although Facebook runs a tight ship in most niches, you will have competition if you want to use Face Book for business. This is something you probably already know, but it can mean that you pay more for your ads if you are in a highly competitive market.
3. It Does Take Some Time. Although it is relatively passive traffic once it is set up, you do have to spend the time in the beginning to set up those ads; finding images, coming up with the headlines and text as well as optimizing them to get some good click through rates. This is work that can be outsourced, however if you are a small business this is something you should definitely do yourself.
Like any other source of advertising or free marketing, there are obviously good and bad points to using Face Book for business. However, when you compare it with other online methods such as article marketing, Adwords, blogging and forum marketing, you will quickly see that using face book for business to market your company can yield faster and greater results.
Face Book For Business| Is A Serious Strategy For Serious Players
With a user base of almost a billion humans and the exact targeting available, you can make face book advertising work for you like the big players do. It’s just a matter of optimizing your campaign appropriately, changing your ads around when necessary and changing your target market until you have fine-tuned it. It can be hard to see your money getting spent and getting no return, but using Face Book for business growth and profitability is just like any other method of promotion – you need to test it out, track the results, come to a conclusion and then make a decision about where to go from there.
Get Face Book For Business Marketing Results Like the Top Earners Do –
CLICK HERE To Gain Access To Training Your Competition Doesn’t Want You To Know About.
YouTube Marketing| How To Get More Views On YouTube
Knowing how to get more views on YouTube is critical. If you don’t have the views, your competitors get them. There are hundreds of ways to get more views on YouTube, however some of them require a team of people or outsourcers or specialized and expensive software and are not feasible for a small business. There are some very easy ways to get more views on YouTube videos that anybody can implement which is what we will talk about here.
Easy Ways To Get More Views On YouTube Videos
No, to get more views on YouTube videos, there are some basics that everyone should do. One thing that is always good to do before you even make a video is to go “spying”. Check up on the people who will be your direct competition and see what they are doing. What have they titled their videos and what sort of phrases are they targeting? What is in their description and what do they link to? Do they have their own channel? Do they interact with comments or do they even have the comments turned on?
All of these things will give you some clues about how easy it is going to be for you to compete with them. If you already have your video setup and online, let’s tackle some of the easiest ways to get more views on YouTube videos that you already have.
1. Share Your Video With Everyone. If your video is something that a wide range of people will be interested in, start sharing it everywhere. Every time you talk to somebody, mention it, put it in your signature and get everyone on your social media accounts to check it out. This is obviously basic stuff, but it’s how you get the ball rolling and get from 5 views up to 500 or 1000.
2. Comment On Other Videos. Every time you watch a video, comment on it. Don’t spam it with stupid comments but offer them your thoughts or critiques and some help. Then you can leave a link back to your video. Hint: the better your comment, the more likely it will end up in the top comments section and your link will stay there! This doesn’t mean you only get more views on YouTube, but also on Vimeo and other video hosting sites. Even when you are just reading a blog post or a forum, leave a link back to your video if it is appropriate.
3. Get More YouTube Friends. Seek to create friendships with as many people as possible and then start to network with them, you can create networks of people that share each other’s videos and this can be a powerful way to spread the love. Don’t reach out to direct competitors and hope that they will mention your video, instead reach out to people who are in sub niches or side niches. If you want to get more views on YouTube channels about making muffins, try to find people who make cheesecakes. You won’t be stealing each other’s customers but instead helping each other out as you are serving slightly different markets. Don’t overdo this though, if you add thousands of people at once you will get a stern warning from YouTube. Get more views on YouTube by being a real person and slowly add a certain amount of friends each day. View it is a long term plan instead of spending one day adding 2500 friends and hoping they view your channel.
4. Promote Off YouTube. You can get more views on YouTube by promoting your videos in hundreds of places online, but there are certain places that are far more likely to attract the people you want. If you have a video about how to Zumba, go and find some blogs about Zumba dance that are semi popular, read the post and leave a link back to your video. This highly targeted way of getting more YouTube views works because you are focusing only on people who are already interested. Find forums about Zumba-ing or other types of workout dance classes, and you will have thousands of people who are interested in your video, but would have otherwise not found it.
5. Get More Views On YouTube With Social Bookmarking. If you have a video about how to clean a DVD player, create accounts at popular social bookmarking sites such as StumbleUpon, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg and Diigo and add them there. These will help you get views and a few backlinks to your video to help push it up the rankings a bit. Getting backlinks from these sites and the previously mentioned blog comments, forum postings and links on other YouTube videos all helps to send the message that your video is getting more popular. Don’t forget to tag your videos and give them a good title when submitting to these sites. There are plenty of free tools to do mass social bookmarking online, however you still need to create an account with each site you wish to use.
Where Do You Start?
With all of these options it can be a headache just wondering where to start. Just picking one simple thing and doing a little bit each day toward the process will get you started in the best way. Trying to do too many of the steps will not get you more views on YouTube because you will give up. Just pick one method to focus on and you will get more views as time goes by because you are slowly building up the links to your content.
Before you try all of these methods above, it is highly recommended that you ensure you have all of your basic video properties are up to par. Make sure your video is titled and capitalized as necessary, tagged properly and has a good start image. Make sure that you don’t overload your video with too many annotations, instead have one pop up just for a few seconds a couple of times during the video to encourage people to view more videos, subscribe or other action you desire. If you can do this you will get more views on YouTube easily, but it is a process and not something you can just do overnight.
Gotta Super Fabulous Video That Nobody Seems To Watch? It’s Probably Because You’re Not Positioning It Correctly. Get Your Videos Seen And Heard; Click The Link And Learn Everything You Need To Know To Get More Views On YouTube!
How To Get More Twitter Followers To Grow Your Business
Twitter has seen a huge surge in popularity, and the more followers you have, the more you are looked up to and seen as an authority. However there are other factors that are at play when attempting to get more twitter followers. Don’t just assume that because you have 2,000 followers on Twitter that your business will boom. You need to get the right followers and do the right things to get more Twitter followers that will actually be a benefit to you. Don’t get fooled into just adding bunches of random people and hoping for the best.
7 Ways To Get More Twitter Followers Easily
1. Don’t Be A Selfish Tweeter. Even though you most likely signed up to Twitter to help grow your business or network of colleagues, don’t just toot your own horn in every post. None of the biggest stars on Twitter do this. Sure you can plug your own services and products from time to time- but don’t talk about yourself in every tweet. Unless you are Brad Pitt, people don’t really want to hear constant stories about your life and it won’t get more Twitter followers for you.
2. Mention Other Users Directly. When you send out a random Tweet, nobody takes as much notice as if the Tweet was directed at them personally. When you fire out your next Tweet, don’t think about how you can get more twitter followers, mention somebody else in your message with the @ function and thank them or recommend their product, or just tell them something. This is a great way to get more Twitter followers. This also has two benefits – first is that it shows your followers you communicate with others and are friends with people more “Twitter fabulous” than you, second, it gets you some good connections which is what Twitter is really good for.
3. Don’t Cry Online. Unless you are in the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, nobody really wants to really read emotional or dramatic posts. The business world is one where only people who are positive and optimistic can survive, and if people see that you are a negative influence even in the slightest, they will cut you off. On the other hand, don’t be one of those people always proclaiming love and happiness from the deity of choice and over the top with spirituality – give people something useful or thought provoking to read. Focus on contributing to the world and you will naturally get more Twitter followers.
4. Be A Walking Billboard For Others. When you find something that really interests you, share it on Twitter and name the author or source. Share cool things that other people have made, not just things you have made. Just learned a new fact? Great – some other people might love to know it. This is what stars and big companies always do for each other, however at the start you have to do it for free to get more Twitter followers. Sure when you have got 500k followers you might be asked to endorse products, but at the start you have to do it for free.
5. Don’t Be A Faker. There are so many of the same people on Twitter. Change it up a bit – if you are secretly incredibly lazy and love pizza, don’t pretend to be some super productive health junkie. This will not get you more Twitter followers because people can spot fakes a mile off! Just be who you are and if nobody seems to get you, then perhaps you need to make some changes in your approach!
6. Don’t Pump and Dump. Some marketing strategies for getting a whole lot of followers revolve around a method of following a lot of people in the hope that they will follow you, then unfollowing them all. (I actually just read about this and thought it was crazy!), Supposedly, this gives the appearance that you hold guru like status and are highly revered. This is short term however, and a cheeky way to get an apparently God like status. It can give you the appearance that you get more Twitter followers than people who follow you, but do this at your own risk, there may be some repercussions.
7. Be An Expert. Sure Paris Hilton isn’t an expert at anything that we can see,(oops, did I say that?!) however she is hot & famous, which is more than enough to get more Twitter followers than your average Twit, lol. If you are just on Twitter to showcase your day with your friends and you want to get more followers, unless you are ridiculously good looking or super funny, you need to have something to offer. Whether you are just really good at programming, know how to get 8 pack ab muscles or build origami houses – you need to have something great to offer. Drop random knowledge bombs and hacks for people to help them and you will get people thanking you and mentioning you – all of this helps to get more Twitter followers.
When it’s all said and done, Twitter is nothing more than just becoming friends with people. Strangely enough, not many people try to get a whole lot of Twitter friends in the same way that they do on Facebook. Just remember, if you buy a whole lot of Twitter fans who sit there and do nothing, it isn’t going to do you any favors. What do you do if you want to make more friends in real life? You wouldn’t go and buy them. Twitter is real life, it is just on a cyber platform – the people are real, remember this and you will get more Twitter followers.
Twitter Is The Real World…kinda
If you are a great person, funny and interesting, people with common interests will naturally want to interact with you. Don’t be annoying or nag people, just be like how you would be with your friends and family. If you struggle to get more Twitter followers, start friending more people and being of service to them. Will Smith can get away with talking about who he is having lunch with because it is probably someone awesome – I mean it’s Will Smith, who doesn’t want to hear what he is up to! However when you Tweet, realize that you are not famous and nobody cares about you personally yet – you have to do something, say something or show something cool, interesting or funny as well as provide value.
This is just how the world works, and Twitter is no exception. If you bring nothing to the table, why would somebody want to be friends with you? Even your friends are with you for some reason – what is that reason? Are you hilarious when you go shopping or something like that? Ask your friends what characteristics they like about you and then work on bringing these out on your Tweets to get more Twitter followers.