Technology rewards those who keep up with it – just ask any IT graduate or small business owner who has leveraged technology. Video marketing is something that is only getting bigger. I mean think about it, people are naturally inclined to do the easiest thing, hence the successful launch of newspapers, radio, television, then the internet. The least we have to do to get information or entertainment, the more we like it. This is why if you aren’t using video marketing, you are missing out on a huge sector of your niche.
Video Marketing is Simple and Highly Effective
Television commercials are incredibly effective because they drill it into our heads with the flashing lights, the sales messages, the beautiful actors and catchy jingles. They require absolutely no effort to watch, right? Well, it’s the same with video marketing online. I challenge you right now to take a look at the top selling products on Clickbank, most of these are packaged with video marketing sales letters. The traditional sales letter has gone from all but a few sites selling information products. Of course sales copy still works, however, video marketing is just another notch you can add to your sales belt.
With tools such as Camtasia, or Screen Flow if you are on a MAC, you can easily create a video using just your computer and any program you want. You can create voiceovers and demonstrate your product without ever having to appear in front of the camera. If you run a service organization you can easily highlight the benefits as a voiceover and run a PowerPoint to back up your voice. This is something that is seriously so easy and is so effective you’d be crazy not to try it! Most people have fast enough internet connections, and even third world countries have WiFi at every other cafe, so that is no excuse for not doing it.
Uploading your video marketing project to YouTube, Vimeo or other online video content networks is child’s play and really is super easy. Not to mention, if have a website or blog, you can add that same video to a relevant post. It is as simple as embedding the image on your site with a line or two of code that anybody can easily access through Google. If you have a WordPress or Blogger blog, it is even easier and you can even install a plugin to do all of the work for you.
If you have been avoiding video marketing because you think it is too hard, you have to stop what you are doing right now and consider this. Video marketing has taken off in a huge way and if YOU aren’t doing it – believe me, your competitors are and they are taking your customers.
Video Marketing Converts Incredibly Well
In sales letters, you can emphasis with italics, bold, H1 tags, colors and font families and even capital letters – but nothing expresses your convictions more than talking to a real human being. It would be hard for those cute little Girl Scouts to sell you on those delicious cookies through a sales letter – but when they knock on your door and they are so innocent and excited, you almost feel like you are committing a cardinal sin if you don’t buy their whole backpack full of cookies.
The same effect is given through video marketing. If you are able to really emphasize things, explain and gesture with your hands, use body language and facial expressions, you can really convey the information in a lot more effective way than through copy.
Video Marketing is Fast to Create
When you decide to produce a piece of video marketing content, there can be a few things that will help you, but they aren’t necessary if you are on a budget. You can get some good quality lights and a webcam all for under $100 on Amazon. However the true genius of video marketing is that it is just so fast to produce. Typing is incredibly slow even for people who have a fast WPM speed. The spoken word is a lot faster and comes more fluently to most of us – especially if we are passionate about our product.
When you sit down to create a video, you can make a couple of notes you want to speak about, hit record and just go for it. If you screw up, you can either edit it out or just keep going. Most professional sales experts will recommend that you keep going if the muck up isn’t major as people like to see a human side to a business.
To promote your service or product, a few minutes is more than enough to give people the idea and get them to enter their details or send them to an offer. A 3-4 minute video doesn’t take long to create and you will be amazed at how much of the video marketing message you can fit into amount of that time. Remember those school speeches you had to do for 2 minutes that you would practice at home, and then when you performed them in front of the class, it felt like you were finished at 30 seconds? That can be what video marketing feels like! You get so much information conveyed in a short amount of time.
As a business owner, you are always looking for ways to maximize your time and video marketing is something that does that perfectly. Imagine that your video is individually speaking to each potential customer, because that is really how it is.
So Why Not Use Video Marketing?
Video marketing is something that every online business owner should be undertaking – when all of the big companies start coming onboard with a concept, the smaller businesses should follow suit to keep up. Most people already have everything they need to start producing video marketing projects right away, it is just a matter of hitting the record button!
Happy video marketing!
Knowing how to increase your YouTube subscribers is the secret to getting more views, therefore more money. If you can increase your subscribers, you will start to get the domino effect, which is where people see your channel has a lot of subscribers, so they sign up just because of that. If you have no subscribers, people will assume your channel is not very interesting since nobody is liking it – let’s change that right now.
The Fastest Way To Increase Your YouTube Subscribers
OK so, no one really wants to bother with strategies that require a whole lot of money or time, so here are some simple strategies you can implement immediately to increase your YouTube subscriber list exponentially. Just remember that if your videos are lacking- nothing will get you more subscribers, unless they are super funny!
1. Interact With Your Audience.
If you want to increase your YouTube subscribers, you have to be real. Sure, Rihanna has millions of views on her videos and she doesn’t interact… Or does she? You listen to her music while you are in the shower – that counts as interacting. Seriously though, if you aren’t providing music or some other form of passive entertainment, you need to interact with your audience. If you want to increase your YouTube subscribers on your channel and you do product reviews, information videos or tutorials, you need to help people through the comments, have a Facebook account set up and other ways to allow people to get in touch with you. This might seem like a lot of work at the start but it will pay off and you will begin to increase your YouTube subscribers.
2. Use Social Media.
Using social media to increase your YouTube subscribers doesn’t mean that you sit on Facebook all day and chat to your friends. It means things like submitting your videos to StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and Delicious. These places will bring real traffic to your site, but you need to take the time to give them the right keywords, put them in the right section and actually create accounts to start off with. Once you have the accounts set up it is easy to bookmark each video and increase your YouTube subscribers.
3. Annotate Your Videos.
When somebody is watching a video, they can easily forget to subscribe even though they may love your stuff. Increase your YouTube subscribers add a call to action or CPA by annotating your videos and remind them to subscribe, comment or otherwise persuade them to join up. Also remember that annotations can be incredibly annoying and a lot of people close them, so a good strategy can be to have it pop up near the end, or just briefly pop up for a few seconds throughout the video. If it runs through the whole video your comment section will be full of people hating you!
4. Target Your Videos Properly.
Write a great headline that people will actually want to search for. Chances are 1 in a million that you will produce something that just “goes viral”, so you have to work hard to find out what words people will type into YouTubeor Google to find your video. If you are writing a video about how to plumb up a toilet, you could title your video “How To Plumb Up A Toilet – By A Registered Plumber”. Your headline is the first thing people will see, as well as the image you place beside it. You want to make sure that your headline and image (post thumbnail) say exactly what the video will be about, and you definitely want an image that is HD. This is the simplest way to increase your YouTube subscribers but often overlooked.
5. Hijack Other Video Traffic.
It is your duty to jump onto competitors videos and hijack their thread! Well, not quite so brutally as that, however if you found a video that said “How To Rip Out An Old Toilet”, you could add a comment to the thread that hints to your video-note that you’re taking a chance with this one; it could be well received by the community or you could get booted off. If done correctly though, this could be a very fast way to increase your YouTube subscribers and can help out other viewers at the same time.
6. Ask Questions.
Ask questions at the end of your video and get your viewers interested and curious. Encourage them to comment. This is a great way to increase your YouTube subscribers without any extra time spent after creating the video. Trying to get subscribers without communicating with them is like trying to get a loan without going to bank and asking for one. You could ask users what struggles they are having in the niche you are targeting, what subjects they would like to see you tackle and what questions they have.
7. Post Video Responses To Other Videos.
Using our example before about plumbing, if you see a video about how to install a toilet in a brand new house, you could do a video about fixing broken toilets. Try to think about the most common problems that people will have with toilets (or other niche) by talking to real people. Go on some forums in your niche and see what people are struggling with, this is the real way to increase your YouTube subscribers. If you can hone in on their needs, this is what they will type into the search engines and your video will come out on top if it is the best and most targeted.
Increasing YouTube Subscribers Is Easy When You Know How To Do It
Learning how to increase your YouTube subscribers is like learning anything else – commit to learning and then implement. There are no doubt plenty of ways to increase your YouTube subscribers, but some ways will work better for different niches. Depending on the niche you are attempting to target, you may have to try a combination of several things, however don’t try to do too many strategies all at once.
Take the time to think about what skills you have and where your time is best spent. If you are a slow typer, it may be better to hire somebody else to post comments on other threads of competitors. One thing to always remember when trying to increase your YouTube subscribers is that if your videos are great, people will tell their friends about them and you will increase your YouTube subscribers with very little effort.
This is the ideal situation for you. Some things to remember are to always record in HD, keyword and title your videos appropriately, be a bit of a character, be an expert (or learn just alittle more than the average journeyman) and try to make people enjoy watching the video. If you can do this you will increase your YouTube subscribers a lot faster than your competitors with poor videos.
Make it easy on yourself. Get the YouTube traffic blueprint and start RANKING and Increase Your YouTube Subscribers now!
Making Money On YouTube
YouTube is blowing up!… Well, it already has blown up – everybody everywhere knows about it and it is the only serious contender in the war for the biggest video database in the world. We have all used it to watch “People Are Awesome” compilations and our favorite songs slowed down 800%, but how is anybody making money on YouTube? Is anybody actually making money on YouTube or is it just being sucked back into their corporate coffers?
How Ordinary People Are Making Money on YouTube By The Buckets! 😉
The truth is that hundreds of thousands (possibly millions) of people are making money on YouTube, it is not really any huge secret. Although there are a lot of ways to do it, a few of them are illegal and YouTube cracks a pretty fierce whip that nobody wants to be lashed with- so stay clear of the “black hat”. To start making money on YouTube you have got to stay legal or else you may end up getting sued by Sony or something, which would seriously deflate any industrious entrepreneur’s wallet. Obviously the first step to start making money on YouTube is to get an account – I won’t bore you with the simplicity of that. Below are some of the most profitable ways to begin making money on YouTube.
1. Product Reviews. Okay, so you have self esteem issues and don’t think you are pretty enough for the camera? No problem, just don’t film your face. You can use PowerPoint and Camtasia to produce videos without even saying anything- I don’t really like those though. Anyway, some of the best product reviews on YouTube are created by people who have a hobby that they love and will review products in that category. If you are a massive acoustic guitar fan, start by reviewing the guitar you own, and do a really good job of it. This is one of the best ways to start making money on YouTube. Describe exactly how it plays, where you got it, what price you paid, what you don’t like, what it could have better, what it came with for free, shipping costs… Be extremely thorough but without babbling – keep it high quality.
Once you have made this review, give it a killer title that you think somebody would actually type in if they wanted to find your video such as “ Walden CD550CE Acoustic Guitar Review HD”. Don’t write something of center like, “acoustic gat review”. Then you can write a keyword filled description and encourage people to comment below. In your description you can insert a link to Amazon or other retailers with your affiliate link so you will receive a commission if somebody purchases that guitar. Remember to be honest – you never know, you might get lucky- the Walden team might start asking you to try out free guitars – It’s happened before. Making money on YouTube is simple with this approach, not necessarily easy, but it is a simple method to follow.
2. Provide Non-related Viral Content. So you caught a plane crash live? Well, that is truly sad, but so is the world, and that video will get a ton of clicks within the first day. If you have something which you think might go viral like the poor Ginger Soul guy or Charlie the finger biter,(seriously, you’d be amazed at the stuff that goes viral) upload it and put some ads on it. You can do this under the Monetization setting and is incredibly simple, just be aware that you have to be approved first (which is a very simple procedure). You can run ads before your videos and also banners that stay up during the video (which I am sure you have all endured), and there is no doubt that they create income. The idea here is to get a lot of views. There are thousands of videos like this that are making money on YouTube for their owners.
3. Pure Information (With More For A Price). If you know a bit about a subject but don’t want to do product reviews or there aren’t many products you can get your hands on, doing info videos is a great way to start Making Money On YouTube Videos. Take building websites as an example. If you can build a website from scratch, that is an incredibly valuable skill and people want to know how to do that. Start off with some markets that you find might be underserved by having a look around. Are there good tutorials on how to do HTML? How about using FileZilla? What about using CSS to make gradient backgrounds? Really hone in on something specific and be sure to use HD. Start making money on YouTube today just by sharing things you already know with the world. Once you have some videos up there, put some affiliate links into your description to a product that you believe will be a great help to the viewers and start making money on YouTube like you want! The comments section is very powerful, so make sure you are providing relevant links that will truly help the viewer or you will get called out on it. Everyone has skills that others would love to learn – do you bake a killer banana chocolate cake? Can you kick the ceiling fan in the lounge? Can you play the tune to FunkyTown on glasses of water filled to different levels? Be creative and have fun with it.
How Should I Approach My Videos To Start Making Money on YouTube?
People on YouTube love creativity and something different. Instead of trying to just replicate what’s out there and put on a normal show, do things a bit differently. Dress up or shoot your videos somewhere different. If you have specific skills and a webcam, you will start making money on YouTube. It just takes a bit of creativity and a bit of work – but seriously, how much work is it to make a 5 minute video? People also dig videos that are human, don’t edit out small mistakes, and don’t try to be a 100% business like scholar (unless you are teaching how to be a business like scholar…lol ). Any of these ideas are achievable and doesn’t require a lot of effort. If you are on a budget and don’t have a webcam, $20 will get you one and most computers have a built in microphone.
On the other hand, if you have some funds to spare I would suggest getting the Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920. It has great quality and runs about 80 bucks. If you are on a newer computer or Mac, you will already have everything you need right in front of you to get started. The only thing that you need to remember is to provide quality. Whether it is to make people laugh, to think, to cry or to scream in terror, you need to provide them with something they will get some sort of value out of. People love TV characters because they are characters – be one!
Making money on YouTube is a reality but there are definite strategies that you need to implement in order to get your videos seen by the masses. Don’t rely on trial and error; Click here to get the training you need so you can start making money on YouTube today.
Social Media Marketing Strategies that Work for You
Your business is probably already on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and all of the other platforms you need to be in order to reach out to your customers. But even so, it doesn’t feel like you’re gaining the proper traction or posting the proper media to inspire the engagement that you know you need to get. In short, your social media marketing strategies aren’t fine tuned and some might even say, non-existent.
Finding the Best Social Media Marketing Strategies for Your Niche
One of the main problems with many company’s social media marketing strategies is that they are applying the same methods as a universal solutions program for their social media team. This means that essentially, they are taking social media marketing strategies that they’ve heard about and using them “as is” instead of tailoring them to their specific niche or industry.
For example, social media marketing strategies for restaurants are going to be very different than social media marketing strategies for Fortune 500 companies. Of course, when we put it like that, it seems very obvious—unfortunately, the constant failings of social media lets us know that it’s not. The problem arises because not only are the outcomes and goals of each industry very different, the means to the end have to be as well.
Why Using Social Media Marketing Strategies for Your Industry is Important
For instance, in our example above, a restaurant’s social media marketing strategies should be to entice viewers to come in and eat. This means that taking pictures of different dishes and posting them up on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is a good ploy. That creates salivation for the food and people are likely to Like, Share, Re-Tweet, etc. the picture. That keeps the restaurant fresh in the customer’s mind and next time they are looking for a place to eat, they’ll remember how good the food looked and make reservations.
On the other hand, a Fortune 500 company isn’t going to get much interaction off of photo media. Sure, Bob in accounting might be interesting to talk to, but a picture of him analyzing graphs on his laptop in the break room isn’t likely to inspire the right kind of interaction. That’s because the goals of a Fortune 500 company on social media are likely to bring in more clients, keep current clients engaged and recruit top talent for the firm. The best way to do this would be to employ social media marketing strategies that establish the company as an industry leader. For example, sharing blog posts and articles that contain relevant and useful information is a great way to market yourself as on the forefront of the industry.
How to Tailor Your Social Media Marketing Strategies
Of course, with so many industries and niches out there, it would nearly impossible to go through each one, showing you how to tailor your social media marketing strategies for your exact niche. Instead, it would be more time-efficient to go through how different goals affect your social media marketing strategies. Simply think about what you’re trying to achieve via your social media marketing strategies and then match it up with some of the following suggestions. Keep in mind that interaction is the ultimate short term goal for social media, so whatever gets you to that point—no matter how strange or unconventional it may be—will be best for your company.
- Expand your Customer Base. If you’re looking to expand your customer base through social media marketing strategies, you’re going to want to post content that is highly sharable and branded. This means that the more viral potential your posts have and the easier it is for those posts to be traced back to you, the better it is for business. A great way to do this is to post links to your blog on your website, provided of course the blogs are high-value in terms of information and content. This allows people to share the link to your website, meaning the more viral it gets, the more leads will be coming into your site. Be sure there is a strong CTA at the end of the blog leading to your contact or sales pages. If your social media marketing strategies in the past have shown to be effective when media images and video are shared, make sure the pictures are watermarked with your brand.
- Strengthening Your Current Client List. Another great benefit of social media marketing strategies is that you can strengthen your current clients’ loyalty. We all know that it cost more to bring in a new client than to retain a current one, so this is a big chunk of social media marketing strategies right here. The key is that you want to constantly provide value to your clients. This means that if you’re in an industry where new information is constantly coming out, you should be the ones providing your social media fans with that info first. Ask yourself this: what am I giving my social media followers in terms of value? If you can’t list at least five things, you need to start doing a better job right away. Alert your fans to events that pertain to their interests, share articles, posts, recipes, etc. Give opinions and loose advice but stay away from risk—the bottom line here is that you want your customers to remember why they need you in their lives every single day.
Using Your Social Media Marketing Strategies Wisely
When it’s all said and done, when it comes to social media marketing strategies, whatever works for you is the best rules to follow. Social media is still a fairly young marketing game (compared to television, radio, print, etc.), so nothing is written in stone. Even the so-called social media experts are still fine-tuning their social media marketing strategies, so you can expect things to change on an almost consistent basis over the next decade or so.
Until that time comes when social media marketing strategies become a science, the best you can do is keep your ear to the ground and stay afloat with all of the latest information, techniques and trends.