Network Marketing If you know my story, the network marketing industry is where I began my path to being an entrepreneur. I love the network marketing industry, I grew up with it, and had I not made the decision to be a successful network marketer, I would have never discovered the amazing world of internet marketing. So here is some basic information on the business to help you make an educated decision in your entrepreneurial efforts. If you’re already in network marketing, you will want to incorporate online marketing techniques to help you get more leads for your network marketing business. I personally hated trying to get my friends and family on board with my biz and the internet helped me find a targeted stream of leads on a daily basis. And seriously, what’s a business without leads, right?
Network Marketing|What is it exactly
Wikipedia says, network marketing or multi level company, is way of doing business in which a sales force earns a commission not only for sales of products and services they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit and bring into the business, which creates a down-line of distributors and a hierarchy of multiple leveraged levels of compensation. Multilevel marketing is the business plan or structure that Network Marketing and Direct Sales use. Companies like Amway and Tupperware have been doing this successfully for over 50 years. There could be multiple levels of customers in a distribution hierarchy with distributors bringing in more people into the distribution network which are rewarded with a bonus income on top of any retail sales earnings. This structure is very similar to franchising. Network marketing and Direct Sales fall under the same umbrella, where products or services are offered on a one-on-one basis and sold directly by the salesperson to the consumer. However, direct sales people are paid based on their personal sales rather than on building an organization of other salespeople, unless you achieve the level of a manager. And since most products marketed by direct selling companies tend to be durable goods rather than consumable goods, there usually is limited potential for residual income. When you thing of the direct selling industry, think home party companies like Mary Kay or Avon. Start up costs? Most companies offer a starter kit designed to help the new distributor to get their business up and running . These kits usually come with catalogs, business flyers, samples, demonstration products and assorted other business supplies. The size and amount of product you receive will determine the cost of the kit. The starter kit combined with a small registration fee can run you any where from $30-$1,000. Monthly costs? The majority of network marketing and direct sales companies feature an auto-ship program which allows you to satisfy the minimum monthly volume requirements required to qualify for commissions at your level. Depending on the products offered, the monthly costs can run around $70-$300. Pro’s Work your own hours Many people join who join an MLM already are working part time or full time outside the home. You can work your business whatever hours you choose. Of course, the more hours you put into your business the faster it will grow, but even a few hours a week of positive action will yield results for you in a year or two. Choose who you want to work with This is unlike a job where you have no control over who your coworkers are. In network marketing you pick the people you want to share your business with. This is why many network marketers start with friends and family first. They know you and trust you and what you have to say about your product or service. So we decide who we want to work with, and its up to them if they decide to join us. Low sign up fees Most network marketing companies have low sign up fees and monthly requirements. Where else can you start a business for less than $100 which is typical for most MLMs. Contrast this with a franchise which costs thousands to buy, and then you have employees and all the headaches which can come with owning a brick and mortar business. In most cases you are required to make a monthly purchase of product or products to stay in good standing with the company, which can range from $50 – $100 a month or so.
Residual income Perhaps one of the biggest advantages of building a network marketing business is the opportunity to create residual income. In the early stages of building your business you will be greatly underpaid for the work that you are doing. However, if you stick with it, eventually you will get to the point where you are greatly overpaid for the work you do. It can take anywhere from several months to a few years to be earning a large income from your network marketing company. However with the residual income you will get paid indefinitely from work you did once, over and over again, as long as you are on a monthly autoship order. Commissions are only paid when product is purchased or consumed. You can save a lot on taxes. Depending on where you live, you may be able to deduct part of your phone bill, internet, travel expenses that are business related, any tools you need to market your business, and more. Read my article on some of the items you can declare on your taxes
No staff to hire, and usually no paperwork. Your MLM mails out the checks, delivers the products to your customers and distributors, and handles any returns. Your job is to introduce new people to your product and business and the company handles the rest for you. If you decide to learn how to use the internet to market your network marketing opportunity, then you are not just limited to who you know or who you can physically meet. If you are in a network marketing company that is global or at least in multiple countries you can sign up a distributor who lives thousands of miles away from you, whom you would otherwise never have in your organization. Those who want to market online will often choose a company in multiple markets for this reason, so they are not limited to North America.
Though the MLM/Network Marketing business model has been successfully and legally doing business for over 50 years, there is still some that believe it’s a pyramid scheme. New marketers usually have to contend with that stigma. Most people getting into the business don’t really understand that this IS in fact a sales and marketing business and they need to be open to learning how to position themselves. Finding people to market to has always been limited to friends and family (until online marketing came along) and companies are still teaching this way of prospecting. Because of this, people often times get discouraged and quit the business too soon. One of the top reasons people quit network marketing is due to lack of support up-line. Often times its easy to get sponsored by someone who wasn’t trained correctly (my experience) and has no understanding of the industry they signed up for. Like an absentee parent, they’re not there to help you build you business, which is the ultimate role of someone who sponsors you in. Read my article how to choose a network marketing company. Offline prospecting can be a headache and sooner or later you’re going to run out of friends and family to pitch to! To tap into an endless stream of leads, you need to get online, and you need to have a system! If you’re hurting for leads, but don’t have a fortune to spend on the training to learn how to get leads, I highly recommend that you plug into a proven system that will not only train you, but will do all of the marketing for you. If you’re ready to commit and take your Network Marketing business to the next level CLICK HERE and ask to join Back to Top
Affiliate marketing is one of the most successful ways to make passive income from home without having to deal with any of the hassle and headache of running your own business. With affiliate marketing, you are basically promoting other products, services and goods online, earning a small commission for each sale that generates through your work. And while there are many different ways to go about affiliate marketing—as well as countless affiliate marketing networks and products to choose from—the basis of affiliate marketing doesn’t change too much, regardless of the avenue you take.
How to Do Affiliate Marketing
So essentially, what affiliate marketing means is that you are the promotional and marketing department for somebody else’s website. When you become their affiliate partner, you agree to promote their product in exchange for a commission of each sale that you are responsible for. The more traffic you send over to the site that converts (makes a purchase, signs up for their email list, etc., depending on what that site considers a conversion as per your affiliate partner agreement), the more money you make.
To become an affiliate marketing partner, all you have to do is go to virtually any website that is selling a good, product or service and scroll all the way down to the bottom of the home page. There will be a clickable link that says something like, “Become an Affiliate Partner” or a link related to affiliate marketing. Click this link and follow the instructions provided, filling out all necessary information. Then, you will be provided with a personalized link that will allow the affiliate network to recognize all incoming leads that you provide.
This link will be the way that the leads you send over to the website will be noted and thus, provide information regarding your pay. Depending on what the qualifier is for your affiliate marketing payment, the website will track anyone that comes into the site from your personalized link, giving you credit for them. If all it takes is you sending traffic over, then every click on that link will generate you a commission payment. If the conditions of your affiliate partnership agreement stipulate that a sale must be made for you to earn a commission payment, when the sale is made by the lead you sent over, you will receive credit and thus, compensation.
Your affiliate marketing partnership goal can be any number of things, from having the lead sign up for an email mailing list, having them get to a certain page in their site, having them watch an informational video, having them download an eBook, etc. Whatever the goal of that particular website is, you can make a commission by sending them leads that convert, helping the website to reach its goals. Ultimately, this is the goal of affiliate marketer’s goal since this is what directly leads to higher frequency and percentage rates of commission payments.
How do I Drive Traffic to my Affiliate Marketing Sites?
Of course, affiliate marketing is all much easier said than done. One of the main obstacles of affiliate marketing is creating enough traffic to your link to generate traffic for your affiliates home page. There are many ways to do this, but the main and most successful way is to create a website based around driving conversions to your link. This website can be dedicated to the link itself or just have a few landing pages with the link on it (with possible other landing pages on the site going to your other affiliate pages since it’s more lucrative to have multiple affiliate marketing streams at once.
The best way to drive traffic to these sites is through SEO marketing and viral sharing. With SEO marketing, your goal is to create keyword-rich content that will provide teasers for the product, good or service, building it up enough so that the reader will click your affiliate link. The keywords should be picked around the product and if possible, should be high-search, low-competition keywords. For example, you aren’t going to get much traffic to your affiliate site if you are using the same keywords your affiliate has optimized for already. What you want to do is pick up the alternative traffic that they are missing out of, most times with long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords are typically phrases rather than words such as “best dog groomer in Boise” or “where can I find a poodle groomer?” and they are usually more specific than general in nature.
The other method of generating traffic to your landing pages is by creating viral content. This is typically done through blogging or reviews. By blogging, you are able to tackle and incorporate more keywords, especially long-tail, specific keywords and phrases. Plus, since blogs create fresh content, they are also SEO-smart in that they raise the ranking of your page on search engine result pages (SERPs).
But most importantly, blogs have the ability to go viral. All it takes is a few shares on social media pages and a newsletter or email blast with your blog (containing your affiliate link in it), and if it’s exciting, informational and valuable enough, it can go viral in a heartbeat. When you have content containing your affiliate link go viral, you can expect your commission payments to jump exponentially.
Choosing Wisely for Affiliate Marketing
Of course, the first step in affiliate marketing is picking what product, good or service you want to work for. This step has three major steps itself:
- Choose a product, good or service you can get behind. First, be sure that you would use the product, goods or service yourself. If you don’t believe in it, your marketing efforts won’t come off as believable. Plus, if you get discouraged by poor initial results, it’s much easier to give up on a project you don’t believe in.
- Choose an affiliate partner that can sell. If the site itself can’t sell its own product, it won’t make any difference how many leads you send its way. In fact, it will actually hurt your credibility in the long run. Make sure their site would at least convince you to buy, but consider sending it to some friends and family to get their opinions as well.
- Make sure the commission is worth it. This should go without saying, but make sure what you’re earning from your affiliate marketing is worth the work you’re putting in. In the end, only you can determine this number.
When done correctly, affiliate marketing is a great way to earn residual income that can supplement your current revenue, or generate enough passive income for it to serve as your sole source of money. For some advanced affiliate marketing techniques,
Facebook Marketing Tips-Why Use Facebook for Marketing
So you want some sneaky Facebook marketing tips to create seismic waves in your wallet? The truth is that Facebook marketing tips are all over the internet, it is just that only a few of them are true gems. In this article we will review several strategies that can refine your Facebook marketing campaign into something that pays you every minute of the day instead of bleeding you dry.
Facebook Marketing Tips To Increase CTR (Click Through Rate)
At the end of the day if you aren’t getting any clicks on your ad, you are getting no visitors and making no money. That being said, unless you are Geico or Coca Cola, you won’t want hundreds of thousands of random people clicking on your ad and leaving you owing Facebook millions of dollars, (well maybe not millions, but you get the point). There is a happy medium to make sure that people click on your ad, but only people that are interested. Here are a few Facebook marketing tips that will show how to make that happen.
Facebook marketing tips- The Do’s and the Dont’s
with your ad to help you get a better CTR, but if the clicker doesn’t actually want your product and they click on your ad, it costs you money.
1. Don’t Put Images Of Busty Girls On Your Ads. Unless you are selling busty girls, chances are you will just get people who want to see busty girls. There are some Facebook marketing tips out there that tell you to put these sort of images
2. Target The User Personally. One of the best Facebook marketing tips is to target people on a personal level. Create an ad that has the viewer’s flag on it or calls out their location. People relate to their location on a very personal level and this helps encourage them to click if they are interested in your service.
3. Test Different Headlines and Ad Text. Often the difference between people window shopping and attracting serious customers is just a word or two or a number. Sometimes the best Facebook marketing tips are the most insane, however they work. The only way you will find out the best headline and the best Facebook marketing tips in general, is to do your own tests. Make sure that you only change one part of your ad at a time so you can see which one got results in relation to the particular change you made.
Facebook Marketing Tips For Creating Good Ads
1. Read Copywriting Books. Facebook marketing tips are worthless if you don’t know how to write good copy. You can have a fancy ad professionally designed, but if you don’t have good copy to go along with your beautifully rendered ad, it won’t give you the results you are aiming for. Some of the best Facebook marketing tips can be found in books written by Claude Hopkins, Ogilvy and Sugarman. They don’t appear to be Facebook marketing tips because they were writing ads for newspapers and magazines, however the exact same principles apply.
2. Learn To Use Gimp or CS. If you can use Gimp (the free image manipulation software) or Photoshop CS, you will be able to make your own ads. You won’t have to rely on Facebook marketing tips or ads from other people and will be able to come up with creative ideas that your competition might have overlooked. The power in writing your own ads is huge and you can create something entirely new and enticing even if you are just beginning.
3. Steal From Others. The most underrated Facebook marketing tips of all time are the ones that nobody talks about, such as stealing your ideas from others. However it isn’t really stealing, it is more just taking inspiration from others. Look at the progression that music has taken over the years and how some genres are so close to each other it is hard to tell them apart. Musicians steal each other’s chords, licks, riffs and lyrics all the time, however they change them a little due to all of their different influences. Make up your own Facebook marketing ads by spying on your competition and then making a mash-up of their ideas to create your own ads.
Facebook Marketing Tips In General
When you are first starting a Facebook marketing campaign, you need to define your ideal customer. This is all first year marketing class sort of stuff, however when you advertise on Facebook, you actually have to use it. The best Facebook marketing tips are often the simplest, and this is one of them. Think about your product and who the ideal customer is and where they are located. What sort of job would they have and what would they like? How old are they and would they have a partner?
These are all questions you have to answer. Come up with a list of attributes of your ideal customer and then you will be able to target them exactly.
Some Facebook marketing tips will tell you to create an ad and wait while you let the traffic flow in, but that is the wrong mindset. If you had an ad on the radio and none of your customers who heard the ad were buying, you would either change it or stop it.
The same goes for Facebook ads, you don’t just treat them like something you set and forget, they are something to test and track and see what works the best. There are plenty of free and paid tracking software systems out there and you don’t have to be a genius to operate them.
When you first decide to follow these Facebook marketing tips and get some high quality traffic through the doors of your website, you need to have a budget and approach this like any other business decision.
How much are you going to spend per day, how much do you want to pay per click (or per potential customer), how much is your product selling for and how much is pure profit (this will indicate how many clicks you need and how much to pay for them). There are a lot of decisions to make but these Facebook marketing tips will help you to get a good head start.
If you liked what you’ve read, LEAVE A COMMENT, don’t be shy!
Also, you can get your hands on some phenomenal Facebook marketing tips training that will show you step by step how to create killer ads that will blow up your bank account!
Facebook advertising is in full effect right now. Log in to your account and you will be startled at how accurate some of the ads are. If you don’t have a partner or if you look up certain things, Facebook advertising knows. This is great for advertisers as you can target by more specific criteria than ever before and split test until you have the perfect campaign.
Facebook Advertising -How Do I Know If Facebook Advertising Is For Me?
Facebook advertising PPC is incredibly powerful, and there are many ways you can approach it. There are the paid ads and then there is the free method. Just like in Google, you have the paid results (Adwords) and the organic results (Search Engine Results Pages).
Organic Facebook Advertising
Organic basically means that you don’t pay for your traffic directly. Obviously there is no such thing as completely free so you will still have to pay for it in some way, however, you don’t pay a certain price per click or per impression. Here is an overview of organic Facebook advertising.
1. Setting Up a Fan Page or Profile. If you have a product or service you can set up a Facebook fan page for free. On this page you can put anything from videos to sales copy, product information, a link to your website, or sell straight off the page.
2. Get Traffic To Your Page. This is the tricky part that a lot of people new to the internet or to marketing forget. Once you have the page setup, somehow you have to get traffic to it to see your awesome page and Facebook advertising information. There are so many ways of getting traffic, but they all include putting a link somewhere on the internet that you hope people will click on to get to your page. Again, there are millions of places where you can put your links; however some places will help you more than others. This requires a lot of manual work; writing articles, blog comments, forum posts, messaging possible customers or other time consuming task, well worth it however, if you are looking for longevity in your business.
Paid Facebook Advertising
Paid Facebook advertising is where the serious players are and is where you should go if you have a budget for advertising. These can be the ads that pop up on the side or the ones that appear in the news feed. There are many reasons why this is such a good way to advertise, but it does cost. This is just another advertising platform like Google and Yahoo or any other ways of buying traffic, and using this method comes with many advantages.
1. Targeting Like A Sniper. With Facebook advertising, you can hone in on your exact customer, just like a sniper would hone in on his target. Facebook advertising PPC enables you to target by age, gender, likes, education, religion, ethnicity and a host of other variables. This is the type of targeting that most advertisers only dream of.
2. Pay For What You Want. If you are just starting a new product or website and you don’t have the deep pockets of Saatchi & Saatchi, you can buy as little traffic as you want. If you are just testing out a new product or website to see if you can make some money, Facebook advertising is a great way to go. You can buy some traffic for $20, track it and see how it performs, and then make a decision to either change your offer slightly or try something else.
3. Get In Your Customer’s Head. When a user is scrolling through their Facebook account, they are in a state of high concentration (although you might not believe it). This is something of an addiction for a lot of people and they are in a sort of trance, similar to television viewing. When your customer is in a altered state such as this, it is the perfect time to pitch your message to them. They will be online for a while and often don’t set a time limit for Facebook. You can see what your customer likes and set your campaign accordingly.
4. Make Instant Business Decisions. If you are planning on using SEO or organic Facebook methods, it can be months before you have any data or traffic to make decisions from. Using paid Face Book advertising gives you the ability to buy some traffic who are already hot prospects, send them to your offer and see what happens.
In 20 minutes you could already have sent 100 people to your offer, have the data and either change your offer, move on, or if you are making money, scale it up and bank some serious profits.
Many people are afraid of paid advertising because it seems like wasting money. This is a narrow understanding of the process of investing in your business and is not valid in the marketing world. Every single thing you do toward your business costs you your time or your money.
If you are out there writing articles, blog commenting and forum posting, you are spending your time. If your time is $25 per hour, you could have worked for one hour and then sent that $25 of traffic to your offer and you can have some instant feedback instead of waiting months to see if an offer converts.
Facebook Advertising PPC -Say Yes To 1 Billion Customers
Facebook PPC (Pay Per Click) is a truly effective marketing strategy that you should take the time to learn how to use correctly so you can get your business into profit quickly. With over 900 million users in all countries, it seems absurd not to use this platform to target your ideal customer. The staggering amount of information you can use to mark your demographics means that even a local builder in the nail polish industry can use Facebook advertising to attract customers.
The Key Here Is Learning To Use Facebook Marketing Correctly. If You Are Ready To Get Started With Your Advertising Efforts Then Let’s Get You Some Training That Will Turn You Into An EXPERT In Facebook Advertising Today!
With all the buzz going around about drop shipping and the number one business model for it, I figured it was time to do a DS Domination review.
In this DS Domination review, we’ll take a closer look at the company and see just why they’ve been able to create so much success for drop shippers over the past few months.
Of course, this DS Domination review didn’t come easy since it’s currently in “invite only beta” mode, so unless you have an “in,” you probably haven’t seen much else about this. Luckily, we’ve been able to get a few people in (see link at bottom to find out if there are any left!).
My DS Domination Review
DS—or D$ as it is really called, but I’m not typing that out a bunch of times—Domination isn’t just another MLM business platform or recruiting pyramid, it’s an actual legit business plan that is making tons of people money as we speak.
The results on both the sales and compensation sides have been so successful, it’s allowed DS Domination to lock their beta testing, only offering it to “friends of friends.” This kind of smart marketing is indicative of the type of strategies you get when you join up with DS Domination. So what’s it all about?
The DS Domination Review—What is DS Domination?
DS Domination is a drop shipping sales and training program, developed by top eBay Power seller for ten years running, Roger Langille. What do I mean by “top eBay Power seller?” Let’s put it this way: he’s been making more than seven figures a year using this very process. What’s more is that the process is so simple; I was shocked I didn’t see his angle when I first put this DS Domination review together! The training method revolves around posting on eBay with your drop shipping supplier in mind. You will learn which products to post up, how to post up products correctly and generally how to turn a profit on eBay no matter your level of involvement, experience, or inexperience, as it were.
DS Domination Review—The 20 Modules of DS Domination
While I really can’t go into heavy detail in this DS Domination review without giving Mr. Langille’s proprietary ideas and methodology away (I don’t want any lawsuit trouble!), I was able to procure this 20 point module of learning for the purposes of this DS Domination review. Let me note here that there are 2 levels; Pro and Elite, in DS Domination and 3 stand-alone products. This is a list of the modules at the beginning level known as DS domination Pro. You should be able to get a better idea about the concepts, ideas and methods you will learn about simply from the titles:
- Module 1: Moving Forward with eBay Drop shipping
- Module 2: How to Set Up your eBay Selling Account The Right Way
- Module 3: Outside the United States Start Here
- Module 4: Listing Your First Item
- Module 5: Listing Your Anatomy and Adjusting your Product Picture
- Module 6: Speeding up your Listing
- Module 7: Titles and More on Drop Shipping Spider
- Module 8: Alert Alert Critical Info
- Module 9: International Item Location
- Module 10: Why 18% Fail? Avoid these Pitfalls
- Module 11: Shipping from Amazon
- Module 12: Why is PayPal is Holding My Money
- Module 13: Customer Returns
- Module 14: Lifting eBay Limits
- Module 15: Multiple Accounts on eBay
- Module 16: Resolving Problem Orders
- Module 17: Extra Video Caution
- Module 18: Titles Key to Success
- Module 19: eBay Fee Calculator
- Module 20: Watch Over Roger’s Shoulder as he Finds Products and Lists them on eBay
This is perhaps the most in-depth look at a successful—if not the most successful—eBay drop shipping account in existence. The 20th module alone is worth the price of enrollment, which I might add, is very low. Each module has videos that show you the step-by-step process Roger uses to create huge profits with his drop shipping suppliers.
All you have to do is mimic his methods with your eBay account and suppliers and you can quit the rat race and become independently wealthy—or at least independently profitable! And for all you affiliate marketing connoisseurs out there, there is a place for you in DS domination as well.
Not only can you make money with the product alone, you can earn 50% commissions with sign ups. However, the real beauty of this business is that your average 18 year old and up can take advantage of the drop shipping side and make a hefty income to boot.
DS Domination —Why Does it Work?
So what makes the DS Domination drop shipping program work so well? Well, it sounds silly but it’s the simple concept of buying low and selling high, but reversed.
Most people think of this as something having to do with stocks, but when it comes to drop shipping, looking at the products as an investment will help you gain the same success Mr. Langille enjoys. What I really took away from this program is that you have to keep in mind that the money comes to you first.
When you remember this, you can turn the drop shipping world on its head by understanding the way the market works. In most situations, you will buy low and sell high. But here in the DS Domination world, you will sell high and then buy low.
Let me explain. When the money comes into your account for a product, it is then up to you to fill the order with your supplier. That means that you have the money—now all you need is the low price to buy. The higher you sell and the lower you buy, the more your own profit margins increase.
It really is that simple and it’s why I was shocked when researching the system for the DS Domination review! Of course, it’s not that easy otherwise you wouldn’t need the system.
The real meat and potatoes of DS Domination comes with learning how to sell high and buy low through proper listing techniques, titles and much, much more.
DS Domination Review—Does DS Domination Really Work
The one stat that really flew out at me while writing this DS Domination review is that of those who have followed the course, 83% of the members have been profitable in their very first month.
That’s a huge success rate, especially in that amount of time! Add to that the fact that these profits are generally between $1,000 and $2,000 a month and you can see why I’m giving my DS Domination Review Stamp of Approval.
There Are Many Who Are Having Issues With This System…
There Is A Better Way To Make Money Within The E-Commerce Industry…..
If You’re Interested, CLICK HERE To See What’s New..
Can You Still Make Money on eBay?
There was a time—not too long ago—when people were making a living selling products on eBay. Before all the big retailers caught wind of eBay stores and popped up their items, undercutting individual sellers; people like you and me who used to be able to earn hundreds of dollars a day.
But, what about now? Is there still a way to make money on eBay that won’t leave you paying high shipping costs that cut into your profit? Is it even worth it to try anymore?
The answers to all of those questions is “yes.” You can still make money on eBay. In fact, thanks to something called “drop shipping,” it’s more feasible of an alternative income source than ever!
Ebay Revolutionized the Selling Game
If you aren’t hip to how eBay changed the way people made money online, here’s a quick recap. Ebay is an auction site, meaning that people can bid on items that sellers “list” on the site. Depending on the seller, there might be a minimum price that has to be met in order for the sale to go through, or there can be a “Buy It Now” price that lets the buyer forgo the auction process and just buy the product.
The sellers pay a minimal fee to list their items, products and goods on eBay with the upside being they get listed in eBay’s powerful search engine. Prospective buyers then browse through eBay and either bid on items or buy them straight away. If they are bidding, the person with the highest bid at the end of the set period of auction time “wins” the item. They then have a certain amount of days to process the payment and then the seller ships the item to the buyer.
How People Made Money on eBay a Few Years Ago
What this process did was it gave everyday people a chance to make money on their old junk, gifts they didn’t want, collectibles, etc. The possibilities were virtually endless. All a buyer had to do was take a few pictures of their stuff, write some information about it (including condition, color, etc.), list it up on eBay and then wait for people to come buy it. Then, they’d simply print out a shipping label, take the item down to the post office and send it out to the buyer. The buyer would pay through PayPal and the transaction was complete.
Of course, this was a timely process with all things considered and once bigger stores got wind of this, they were a little upset that customers could find their items for cheaper on eBay than they could at the store. This led to restrictions, lawsuits and eventually, the bigger stores opening eBay stores on the site. This greatly cut into the profitability for the “everyman,” thus leading to a decline in the use of eBay as a way to make money online.
But, that was the old way of making money on eBay. Now, there’s a new way of making money on eBay and it’s brought back the profitability and cut down on almost all of the hassle that came with the older methods of eBay selling.
The New Way of Making Money on eBay—Drop Shipping
As mentioned above, drop shipping is the future of online sales when it comes to eBay and individual sellers. Whether you are looking to make a living online or just looking to supplement your income, drop shipping is the future of making money on eBay.
Drop shipping is simply acting as a seller for a company or manufacturer and then receiving a percentage of the sales. This is your commission. But unlike a full-on retailer or outlet, instead of having to keep an inventory of the goods and products on hand, you are simply taking the orders. After you take the orders, you relay them to the manufacturer (or whatever company your drop shipping partner is) and then fulfill the order.
That means not only are you not storing or taking care of the merchandise, you are also not shipping. Drop shipping is completely hands off. All you are is an inbound marketer creating eBay listings so people can place orders with you. When the orders are placed, you simply alert your partner and they take care of the rest. That means no customer service, no having to deal with shipping costs, no dealing with returns—nothing except taking the order, relaying the info and then collecting your money.
Seem simple? It is! Why? Because companies make more sales with more sales representatives in the field. You are simply acting as another road to the sale, something that companies and manufacturers are finding out brings more sales and revenue in than traditional sales methods (i.e. inbound vs. outbound marketing.
How do You Start Drop shipping on eBay?
If you want to get in on making money on eBay, here’s what you do:
1. Create a seller account on eBay. You will have to pay the listing fees for the items you are selling, but this is your investment in the company.
2. Look for suppliers. You will have to find your own suppliers (i.e. drop shipping companies) to work with. Look for suppliers in the same country as your customers to make things easier. You can also go through Doba, SimpleSource or WorldWide Brands to find drop shipping suppliers for you. Just stay away from any suppliers that ask for a regular fee as that’s a sign of a scammer.
3. Pick your goods. Conduct some research on eBay through the “Completed Listings Only” search function to see which items are selling and at what price point. The higher they are selling over the price your supplier is giving you, the more profit you will make.
4. Become a retailer. Contact the supplier via email, phone or snail mail and set up an account as a drop shipper with them. If they put a custom label with your address on it, it looks more legit from the customer side, but not all drop shippers do this. You will also likely need a tax ID number for your retail account so be sure to set that up in order to get products at wholesale.
5. List the items. Next, set up your eBay items with descriptions and pictures from the supplier’s websites. Make them look professional and add your own personalized pics and descriptions if possible. Create landing pages to direct leads to your eBay items. Adjust your prices to stay competitive and profitable.
6. Notify the supplier about sales. Simply send the supplier your customer’s shipping address and then follow up with the customer to make sure they receive the package.
After this, it’s all about profit. Collect your check from the supplier and reinvest some of it in your business while enjoying the rest!
BUT, if even that sounds too complicated for you, let me introduce you to an EVEN EASIER WAY TO DROP SHIPPING ON EBAY.
Read my Ds Domination Review and visit dsdomination.com to find out how you can get started. You’re welcome…=)
Online Marketing Exposed
The question I get asked a lot about Online Marketing is; what do I do all day while I’m marketing online? As an online marketer you don’t have to travel to a physical location for 12 hours or more a day (common when you own a traditional biz) in order to get your work done. I get to work on my computer from the comfort of my home. And let me tell you, there is always work to be done. Sometimes I can start working from the time I wake up, eat, get my coffee and sit down at my computer in the morning, and the next thing I know, it’s night time already! That’s just me though, and it’s not all of the time, but it does happen.
I compiled some useful information that I hope will shed some light on Online Marketing. The following answers the question of what and how an internet marketer attracts leads and creates income for their business.
Online Marketing: What is it exactly?
Wikipedia uses the term Online advertising to define online marketing. Stating that “online advertising, also called Internet advertising, uses the Internet to deliver promotional marketing messages to consumers. It includes email marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, many types of display advertising (including web banner advertising), and mobile advertising”…. In this article, we’ll break this down a bit further.
Online marketing is the marketing of products and services over the Internet,pure and simple. It is using the Internet to do one or more of the following:
- Communicate a company’s message about itself, its products, or its online marketing services
- Conduct research as to the nature (demographics, preferences, and needs) of existing and potential customers.
- Sell goods, services, or advertising space over the Internet.
Online Marketing Components
These are some of the tasks the internet or online marketers performs on a daily basis to promote their business and create cash flow.
Online Marketing|Owning a Website or Blog
Setting up a website, consisting of text, images and possibly audio and video elements are used to convey your company’s message online,in order to inform existing and potential prospects of the features and benefits your products and/or services offer. The website may or may not include the ability to capture leads (but it should) from potential customers or directly sell a product or service online. Websites can be the online equivalents of offline brochures or mail order catalogs and they are a great way to establish your personal brand.
Online Marketing |Search Engine Marketing
SEM , which is marketing a website online via search engines, either by improving the site’s natural (organic) ranking through search engine optimization (SEO), buying pay-per-click (PPC) ads, listings in website directories, which are similar to offline yellow page listings.
Online Marketing |Email marketing
An absolute neccessity for online marketing; it is a method of distributing information about a product or service or for soliciting feedback from customers about a product or service through Email. Email addresses of customers and prospective customers may be collected or purchased. Various methods are used, such as the regular distribution of newsletters or mass mailing of offers related to your businesses product or services. Email marketing is essentially the online equivalent of direct mail marketing.
Online Marketing| Banner advertising
which is the placement of ads on a website for a fee. The offline equivalent of this form of online marketing would be traditional ads in newspapers or magazines.
Online Marketing |Press Releases
Involves placing a newsworthy story about your company, your website, the people involved, and/or your products/services with an online wire service.
Online Marketing |Blog or forum marketing
The act of posting comments, expressing opinions or making announcements in a discussion forum and can be accomplished either by hosting your own blog or by posting comments and/or URLs in other blogs related to your product or service online.
- Out of all the components of Internet marketing, your prospective customers and clients expect you to have a website/blog. In fact, not having one could raise a red flag to a prospect. Online usage has become so prevalent today; many prospects might easily choose to do business with a company that they can get up-to-date information on 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. In fact, no matter what business model you choose it is vital that you have some type of web presence!
- Even a business that only has very local customers, such as a single location restaurant or shoe store, can benefit from having a website and engaging in online marketing. And, those businesses whose customers are not restricted to a geographical location might have a difficult time finding an alternate method of attracting customers that offers the reasonably low expense and worldwide reach of a Web presence.
- Because of the “virtual” nature of most home businesses, websites, if not an absolute necessity, can certainly provide benefits to a home business owner. Since most home-based businesses don’t have a physical location, a website provides an inexpensive means for prospects to get to know what you do or what you sell and can even be a “storefront” for selling goods and services directly.
The Internet has greatly enabled my home businesses to prosper because of the reasonably low cost to start and maintain a web presence. Therefore, Internet marketing should be part of your business plan and your marketing strategy
Online Marketing |Article marketing
Involves writing articles related to your business and having them published online on syndicated article sites. These articles then have a tendency to spread around the Internet since the article services permit re-publication provided that all of the links in the article are maintained. Article marketing can result in a traffic boost for your website, and the distribution of syndicated articles can promote your brand to a wide audience.
Online Marketing |Social media marketing
Social Media Marketing involves social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and social bookmarking sites like Digg.com and Stumbleupon.com, where you can showcase your valuable business information, products and service while creating a community presence.
With All of These Strategies, Can You Really Make Money Online? Watch the video
Start Up Costs
A lot of online entrepreneurs start up their business for as little as $50 with as little as $100 per month spent on advertising. This is a significant difference when you compare it to the astronomical costs of starting a brick and mortar business. If you spend $100 per month on advertising and sell a $20.00 product, you would only have to sell 6 of those products to produce a profit. What’s more is there are so many free online tools that allow you to promote your business with a simple time investment instead of a monetary investment.
Depending on your skill level and outsourcing needs as well as different software programs or tools needed to optimize your business, you can spend any where from $50-$1,800 per month.
The Good The Bad And The “Uglies” of Online Marketing
With a virtual online marketing business you can easily pinpoint your location where you want to offer your products and services. If you want to offer your products to the world that is great. If you want to target specific demographics you can do that instead. You are not limited to a specific location as you are with a brick and mortar business.
If you run a business online there is very little overhead costs unless you choose to store inventory. The only other overhead costs are a laptop computer, Internet connection, and telephone and most business users do not even have a telephone. Instead they opt for VoIP services such as Skype which allows you to make worldwide calls for free to other Skype users.
Short Work Week
When you set up an online business it operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Thanks to automated software you can generate sales with your business even when you are away from your computer and while you are sleeping. Instead of having to limit your customers to specific hours you can be open 365 days year round without having to give up your life. Although you still have to plan and set goals, you have the convenience of setting your schedule as you wish instead of running your hours around a scheduled work week.
Back to Top
Less Social Interaction
Web business owners rarely hold meetings in-person. The majority of online businesses are run from home offices. While this is convenient for many people, it does not offer the same social setting as a traditional workplace. Most online business communication is done through email and face-to-face meetings are the exception rather than the norm.
Promoting an online marketing business can be difficult
With so many small and large companies vying for attention online, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd and grow your business in the face of competition. Your prospects may also prefer the traditional shopping experience, especially with certain types of products. As an online business you may have trouble developing relationships with customers who you never interact with directly. This may hurt loyalty or make customers who are more comfortable with an in-person purchase less likely to patronize your business.
More Competition in the online marketing world
A major disadvantage of online is the increased levels of competition. Because individuals and traditional businesses can enter the e-business marketplace, sellers must find a competitive advantage over more competitors than usual. Foreign companies may also be entering the internet business marketplace flooding the market with cheap or inferior goods. Companies may also offer substitute goods at a cheaper price, giving consumers more purchasing options than before. These types of competition can limit a new marketing business from getting off the ground, much less succeeding in the marketplace.
Online Marketing can get really confusing and overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re doing. You Must plug into a system that gives you the essential tools and the know-how to get it off the ground and get your business seen in the crowded marketplace.
The good news is, you don’t have to do ALL of this alone! There is a TURNKEY system that will do the hard work for you; the marketing strategies, the website templates, the auto responders, the affiliate sales funnel, EVERYTHING!
So that you can explode YOUR ONLINE MARKETING BUSINESS and finally get into profit.
Back to Top
FaceBook for business growth is a hot topic right now and probably will still be 5 or 10 years from now, why? Because it works! If you know what you are doing. It is effective and it is efficient and it’s pretty easy to implement. With almost 1 billion users utilizing FaceBook for business promotion, it’s really a simple decision – you either do it or you let your competition take all of the traffic, Fans and profits from you.
Why Is Using FaceBook For Business Essential?
There are a myriad of reasons way implementing Facebook for business is the best way to get your business off the ground, in this article I want to try and review just some of the biggest benefits and also some of the potential drawbacks.
The Pros Of Using Face Book For Business
1. Ease Of Use. So when it comes down to it, if you can set up an email address and check your email regularly or if you use internet banking in any way, you can use Face Book for business. Those 2 examples are set up pretty much in the same manner as signing up for a Facebook account – it is a simple system of steps that are very easy to follow and there are plenty of tutorials on the net or on YouTube, if you are unsure on how to get started.
2. Info In Minutes. Now say you’ve decided to try off line advertising using the typical pamphlets, brochures, and biz cards in your local neighborhood, this can get pretty time consuming to say the least, and can also take a minute before you see any results or response for your efforts. With Face Book for business marketing, you can have a campaign set up and have traffic going to your site within minutes. If you are, say, creating a billboard or wanting to run radio or TV advertisement, this type of marketing can also be not only costly, but it can be a long time before you can really judge the effectiveness of your advertising.
3. Extremely Accurate Targeting. When a user signs up for a Facebook account, they enter their age, country and city and sometimes street address, likes and dislikes and a whole host of other variables. You can target all or any of these that you wish, which is incredibly powerful for a business. Using Facebook for business as an example in the home business niche, you can really narrow your market by further by choosing to only show your ads to say, stay at home moms between the ages of 25-50. Then you can create an ad specifically designed to target this exact demographic and then guide them to an offer that suits them exactly. It truly does remove all of the uncertainties of advertising and you don’t have to go for the “shotgun” approach.
4. Budget As Necessary. If you own a small clothing store in Iowa, you can spend around $30 bucks or so and see how your results go for your face book for business advertising and then decide from there. It is truly up to you to decide how much you want to spend and if you are going to invest more in this avenue or not. If you find that you aren’t getting the results that you want – ask yourself why. You can always try to target different demographics or change your ad. Perhaps you are just using the wrong wording in your ads, etc. Whatever you decide, you can always try again with another small budget and see how that performs.
The Cons Of Using Face Book For Business?
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and that is true on the internet too! Here are some of the downsides of using your Face Book for business.
1. You Need To Feed It Cash. Facebook is not a not-for-profit organization. Using Face Book for business costs real money, not as much as traditional advertising, but it’s money all the same. You’ll need to pay for every single visitor that clicks on your ad, aka. Pay Per Click. The fact of the matter is, most successful Facebook marketers use some kind of paid advertising. Just like rentals are highest in places with the most foot traffic, certain ads will cost more to run depending on how lucrative those niches are.
2. You Have Competition. Although Facebook runs a tight ship in most niches, you will have competition if you want to use Face Book for business. This is something you probably already know, but it can mean that you pay more for your ads if you are in a highly competitive market.
3. It Does Take Some Time. Although it is relatively passive traffic once it is set up, you do have to spend the time in the beginning to set up those ads; finding images, coming up with the headlines and text as well as optimizing them to get some good click through rates. This is work that can be outsourced, however if you are a small business this is something you should definitely do yourself.
Like any other source of advertising or free marketing, there are obviously good and bad points to using Face Book for business. However, when you compare it with other online methods such as article marketing, Adwords, blogging and forum marketing, you will quickly see that using face book for business to market your company can yield faster and greater results.
Face Book For Business| Is A Serious Strategy For Serious Players
With a user base of almost a billion humans and the exact targeting available, you can make face book advertising work for you like the big players do. It’s just a matter of optimizing your campaign appropriately, changing your ads around when necessary and changing your target market until you have fine-tuned it. It can be hard to see your money getting spent and getting no return, but using Face Book for business growth and profitability is just like any other method of promotion – you need to test it out, track the results, come to a conclusion and then make a decision about where to go from there.
Get Face Book For Business Marketing Results Like the Top Earners Do –
CLICK HERE To Gain Access To Training Your Competition Doesn’t Want You To Know About.
YouTube Marketing| How To Get More Views On YouTube
Knowing how to get more views on YouTube is critical. If you don’t have the views, your competitors get them. There are hundreds of ways to get more views on YouTube, however some of them require a team of people or outsourcers or specialized and expensive software and are not feasible for a small business. There are some very easy ways to get more views on YouTube videos that anybody can implement which is what we will talk about here.
Easy Ways To Get More Views On YouTube Videos
No, to get more views on YouTube videos, there are some basics that everyone should do. One thing that is always good to do before you even make a video is to go “spying”. Check up on the people who will be your direct competition and see what they are doing. What have they titled their videos and what sort of phrases are they targeting? What is in their description and what do they link to? Do they have their own channel? Do they interact with comments or do they even have the comments turned on?
All of these things will give you some clues about how easy it is going to be for you to compete with them. If you already have your video setup and online, let’s tackle some of the easiest ways to get more views on YouTube videos that you already have.
1. Share Your Video With Everyone. If your video is something that a wide range of people will be interested in, start sharing it everywhere. Every time you talk to somebody, mention it, put it in your signature and get everyone on your social media accounts to check it out. This is obviously basic stuff, but it’s how you get the ball rolling and get from 5 views up to 500 or 1000.
2. Comment On Other Videos. Every time you watch a video, comment on it. Don’t spam it with stupid comments but offer them your thoughts or critiques and some help. Then you can leave a link back to your video. Hint: the better your comment, the more likely it will end up in the top comments section and your link will stay there! This doesn’t mean you only get more views on YouTube, but also on Vimeo and other video hosting sites. Even when you are just reading a blog post or a forum, leave a link back to your video if it is appropriate.
3. Get More YouTube Friends. Seek to create friendships with as many people as possible and then start to network with them, you can create networks of people that share each other’s videos and this can be a powerful way to spread the love. Don’t reach out to direct competitors and hope that they will mention your video, instead reach out to people who are in sub niches or side niches. If you want to get more views on YouTube channels about making muffins, try to find people who make cheesecakes. You won’t be stealing each other’s customers but instead helping each other out as you are serving slightly different markets. Don’t overdo this though, if you add thousands of people at once you will get a stern warning from YouTube. Get more views on YouTube by being a real person and slowly add a certain amount of friends each day. View it is a long term plan instead of spending one day adding 2500 friends and hoping they view your channel.
4. Promote Off YouTube. You can get more views on YouTube by promoting your videos in hundreds of places online, but there are certain places that are far more likely to attract the people you want. If you have a video about how to Zumba, go and find some blogs about Zumba dance that are semi popular, read the post and leave a link back to your video. This highly targeted way of getting more YouTube views works because you are focusing only on people who are already interested. Find forums about Zumba-ing or other types of workout dance classes, and you will have thousands of people who are interested in your video, but would have otherwise not found it.
5. Get More Views On YouTube With Social Bookmarking. If you have a video about how to clean a DVD player, create accounts at popular social bookmarking sites such as StumbleUpon, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg and Diigo and add them there. These will help you get views and a few backlinks to your video to help push it up the rankings a bit. Getting backlinks from these sites and the previously mentioned blog comments, forum postings and links on other YouTube videos all helps to send the message that your video is getting more popular. Don’t forget to tag your videos and give them a good title when submitting to these sites. There are plenty of free tools to do mass social bookmarking online, however you still need to create an account with each site you wish to use.
Where Do You Start?
With all of these options it can be a headache just wondering where to start. Just picking one simple thing and doing a little bit each day toward the process will get you started in the best way. Trying to do too many of the steps will not get you more views on YouTube because you will give up. Just pick one method to focus on and you will get more views as time goes by because you are slowly building up the links to your content.
Before you try all of these methods above, it is highly recommended that you ensure you have all of your basic video properties are up to par. Make sure your video is titled and capitalized as necessary, tagged properly and has a good start image. Make sure that you don’t overload your video with too many annotations, instead have one pop up just for a few seconds a couple of times during the video to encourage people to view more videos, subscribe or other action you desire. If you can do this you will get more views on YouTube easily, but it is a process and not something you can just do overnight.
Gotta Super Fabulous Video That Nobody Seems To Watch? It’s Probably Because You’re Not Positioning It Correctly. Get Your Videos Seen And Heard; Click The Link And Learn Everything You Need To Know To Get More Views On YouTube!
How To Get More Twitter Followers To Grow Your Business
Twitter has seen a huge surge in popularity, and the more followers you have, the more you are looked up to and seen as an authority. However there are other factors that are at play when attempting to get more twitter followers. Don’t just assume that because you have 2,000 followers on Twitter that your business will boom. You need to get the right followers and do the right things to get more Twitter followers that will actually be a benefit to you. Don’t get fooled into just adding bunches of random people and hoping for the best.
7 Ways To Get More Twitter Followers Easily
1. Don’t Be A Selfish Tweeter. Even though you most likely signed up to Twitter to help grow your business or network of colleagues, don’t just toot your own horn in every post. None of the biggest stars on Twitter do this. Sure you can plug your own services and products from time to time- but don’t talk about yourself in every tweet. Unless you are Brad Pitt, people don’t really want to hear constant stories about your life and it won’t get more Twitter followers for you.
2. Mention Other Users Directly. When you send out a random Tweet, nobody takes as much notice as if the Tweet was directed at them personally. When you fire out your next Tweet, don’t think about how you can get more twitter followers, mention somebody else in your message with the @ function and thank them or recommend their product, or just tell them something. This is a great way to get more Twitter followers. This also has two benefits – first is that it shows your followers you communicate with others and are friends with people more “Twitter fabulous” than you, second, it gets you some good connections which is what Twitter is really good for.
3. Don’t Cry Online. Unless you are in the cast of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, nobody really wants to really read emotional or dramatic posts. The business world is one where only people who are positive and optimistic can survive, and if people see that you are a negative influence even in the slightest, they will cut you off. On the other hand, don’t be one of those people always proclaiming love and happiness from the deity of choice and over the top with spirituality – give people something useful or thought provoking to read. Focus on contributing to the world and you will naturally get more Twitter followers.
4. Be A Walking Billboard For Others. When you find something that really interests you, share it on Twitter and name the author or source. Share cool things that other people have made, not just things you have made. Just learned a new fact? Great – some other people might love to know it. This is what stars and big companies always do for each other, however at the start you have to do it for free to get more Twitter followers. Sure when you have got 500k followers you might be asked to endorse products, but at the start you have to do it for free.
5. Don’t Be A Faker. There are so many of the same people on Twitter. Change it up a bit – if you are secretly incredibly lazy and love pizza, don’t pretend to be some super productive health junkie. This will not get you more Twitter followers because people can spot fakes a mile off! Just be who you are and if nobody seems to get you, then perhaps you need to make some changes in your approach!
6. Don’t Pump and Dump. Some marketing strategies for getting a whole lot of followers revolve around a method of following a lot of people in the hope that they will follow you, then unfollowing them all. (I actually just read about this and thought it was crazy!), Supposedly, this gives the appearance that you hold guru like status and are highly revered. This is short term however, and a cheeky way to get an apparently God like status. It can give you the appearance that you get more Twitter followers than people who follow you, but do this at your own risk, there may be some repercussions.
7. Be An Expert. Sure Paris Hilton isn’t an expert at anything that we can see,(oops, did I say that?!) however she is hot & famous, which is more than enough to get more Twitter followers than your average Twit, lol. If you are just on Twitter to showcase your day with your friends and you want to get more followers, unless you are ridiculously good looking or super funny, you need to have something to offer. Whether you are just really good at programming, know how to get 8 pack ab muscles or build origami houses – you need to have something great to offer. Drop random knowledge bombs and hacks for people to help them and you will get people thanking you and mentioning you – all of this helps to get more Twitter followers.
When it’s all said and done, Twitter is nothing more than just becoming friends with people. Strangely enough, not many people try to get a whole lot of Twitter friends in the same way that they do on Facebook. Just remember, if you buy a whole lot of Twitter fans who sit there and do nothing, it isn’t going to do you any favors. What do you do if you want to make more friends in real life? You wouldn’t go and buy them. Twitter is real life, it is just on a cyber platform – the people are real, remember this and you will get more Twitter followers.
Twitter Is The Real World…kinda
If you are a great person, funny and interesting, people with common interests will naturally want to interact with you. Don’t be annoying or nag people, just be like how you would be with your friends and family. If you struggle to get more Twitter followers, start friending more people and being of service to them. Will Smith can get away with talking about who he is having lunch with because it is probably someone awesome – I mean it’s Will Smith, who doesn’t want to hear what he is up to! However when you Tweet, realize that you are not famous and nobody cares about you personally yet – you have to do something, say something or show something cool, interesting or funny as well as provide value.
This is just how the world works, and Twitter is no exception. If you bring nothing to the table, why would somebody want to be friends with you? Even your friends are with you for some reason – what is that reason? Are you hilarious when you go shopping or something like that? Ask your friends what characteristics they like about you and then work on bringing these out on your Tweets to get more Twitter followers.