Select Page

When I was a kid I was captivated by the movie Carrie” Not by the infamous pigs blood that was dumped on Sissy Spaceks’ character, which made her look extra scary, but by the underlining topic; the phenomenon know has psychokinesis, sometimes referred to as “telekinesis” or the ability to influence the movement of matter or energy through mental processes.

In the movie, an insecure introvert named Carrie, discovers quite by accident that when she concentrated hard enough or was mad enough, she could move objects with her mind. I  remember how intrigued I was by the way the movie intertwined a scientific possibility with the macabre.

Once Carrie discovers her power and realizes it’s not the work of the devil, but an actual ability that many other people have claimed to have had, she started making a few changes in her life. Im thinking maybe that kind of power is a pretty good confidence booster! =)

Obviously this is a super exaggerated tale of mind over matter, but as a little girl, I was fascinated by the concept of telekinesis, I mean come on, what kid wouldn’t be? So just like in the movie, I set out to find out more on the subject in my local library. To my surprise, there was quite a bit of scientific study on the topic.

I tried for about a week to move things with my mind, and guess what? Nothing happened- lol!……. But that little experiment planted a seed that stayed with me as I grew up into young adulthood. I began to expand my vision of what the powers of the mind could actually mean if it were even remotely possible to effect matter (clumps of energy) just by thinking it.

 

Could it also be possible to move situations or circumstances with the mind? Or what about the people in our lives or events? Was it also feasible to say that we as human beings were born with this incredible ability, and quite naturally use this power to create everything in our lives without even being aware that we are doing it?

My mind was spinning with the possibilities. All of my inquiries ultimately lead me to the understandings and beliefs that I carry with me today. Things that I have witnessed in my own life as well as others, and the various metaphysical teachings I have studied, literally changed the way I viewed the my life and the world around me.

So what’s my point?

I said of that to say this: You have the power to create whatever you want in life. If you look around you and look closely, you will see that you have in your world everything you have ever desired or believed you could have. If you discover you don’t like what you see or what you’ve created, you are the only one responsible for it, and the only one who can change it. You have used the power of thought your whole life, whether you were aware of it or not. You are a creative being; your thoughts along with your beliefs create your world, good or bad.

“Success is not by accident, it’s on purpose”telekinesis

There is so much power in knowing that you and you alone have the ability to manifest your hearts desire. When you understand this truth, nothing is impossible to you. It’s the reality behind “telekinesis”.

 

To bring this more closer to home…. If you are struggling in your business, relationships or in any area of your life, your success or ability to create the thing you want is determined by 4 main factors.

1. What do you want?
2. How bad do you want it?
3. How much do you believe you can have it, or deserve to have it? (this is a big one)
4. And how focused are you?

In a nutshell, success doesn’t just happen by accident you have to create it. If you don’t know what you want, it will be impossible to picture it in your mind clearly enough to manifest it. If you don’t have the sufficient desire, or if it’s just a wish or hope, it won’t be strong enough to get you off the couch. If you don’t believe you can have/deserve it, you will quickly sabotage your efforts. If you lack focus and determination, you will be easily distracted and give up at the slightest bit of resistance.

Remember, success isn’t reserved for a special sect of people, the power to move mountains lies within you! 

It is well known that as humans we have only accessed about 10% of our brain/mind power. The other 90% is submerged in the  deep waters of unawareness. Learning Strategies Corporation helped me tap into my subconscious and remove many of the blocks that were keeping me from success.