FaceBook for business growth is a hot topic right now and probably will still be 5 or 10 years from now, why? Because it works! If you know what you are doing. It is effective and it is efficient and it’s pretty easy to implement. With almost 1 billion users utilizing FaceBook for business promotion, it’s really a simple decision – you either do it or you let your competition take all of the traffic, Fans and profits from you.
Why Is Using FaceBook For Business Essential?
There are a myriad of reasons way implementing Facebook for business is the best way to get your business off the ground, in this article I want to try and review just some of the biggest benefits and also some of the potential drawbacks.
The Pros Of Using Face Book For Business
1. Ease Of Use. So when it comes down to it, if you can set up an email address and check your email regularly or if you use internet banking in any way, you can use Face Book for business. Those 2 examples are set up pretty much in the same manner as signing up for a Facebook account – it is a simple system of steps that are very easy to follow and there are plenty of tutorials on the net or on YouTube, if you are unsure on how to get started.
2. Info In Minutes. Now say you’ve decided to try off line advertising using the typical pamphlets, brochures, and biz cards in your local neighborhood, this can get pretty time consuming to say the least, and can also take a minute before you see any results or response for your efforts. With Face Book for business marketing, you can have a campaign set up and have traffic going to your site within minutes. If you are, say, creating a billboard or wanting to run radio or TV advertisement, this type of marketing can also be not only costly, but it can be a long time before you can really judge the effectiveness of your advertising.
3. Extremely Accurate Targeting. When a user signs up for a Facebook account, they enter their age, country and city and sometimes street address, likes and dislikes and a whole host of other variables. You can target all or any of these that you wish, which is incredibly powerful for a business. Using Facebook for business as an example in the home business niche, you can really narrow your market by further by choosing to only show your ads to say, stay at home moms between the ages of 25-50. Then you can create an ad specifically designed to target this exact demographic and then guide them to an offer that suits them exactly. It truly does remove all of the uncertainties of advertising and you don’t have to go for the “shotgun” approach.
4. Budget As Necessary. If you own a small clothing store in Iowa, you can spend around $30 bucks or so and see how your results go for your face book for business advertising and then decide from there. It is truly up to you to decide how much you want to spend and if you are going to invest more in this avenue or not. If you find that you aren’t getting the results that you want – ask yourself why. You can always try to target different demographics or change your ad. Perhaps you are just using the wrong wording in your ads, etc. Whatever you decide, you can always try again with another small budget and see how that performs.
The Cons Of Using Face Book For Business?
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, and that is true on the internet too! Here are some of the downsides of using your Face Book for business.
1. You Need To Feed It Cash. Facebook is not a not-for-profit organization. Using Face Book for business costs real money, not as much as traditional advertising, but it’s money all the same. You’ll need to pay for every single visitor that clicks on your ad, aka. Pay Per Click. The fact of the matter is, most successful Facebook marketers use some kind of paid advertising. Just like rentals are highest in places with the most foot traffic, certain ads will cost more to run depending on how lucrative those niches are.
2. You Have Competition. Although Facebook runs a tight ship in most niches, you will have competition if you want to use Face Book for business. This is something you probably already know, but it can mean that you pay more for your ads if you are in a highly competitive market.
3. It Does Take Some Time. Although it is relatively passive traffic once it is set up, you do have to spend the time in the beginning to set up those ads; finding images, coming up with the headlines and text as well as optimizing them to get some good click through rates. This is work that can be outsourced, however if you are a small business this is something you should definitely do yourself.
Like any other source of advertising or free marketing, there are obviously good and bad points to using Face Book for business. However, when you compare it with other online methods such as article marketing, Adwords, blogging and forum marketing, you will quickly see that using face book for business to market your company can yield faster and greater results.
With a user base of almost a billion humans and the exact targeting available, you can make face book advertising work for you like the big players do. It’s just a matter of optimizing your campaign appropriately, changing your ads around when necessary and changing your target market until you have fine-tuned it. It can be hard to see your money getting spent and getting no return, but using Face Book for business growth and profitability is just like any other method of promotion – you need to test it out, track the results, come to a conclusion and then make a decision about where to go from there.
Get Face Book For Business Marketing Results Like the Top Earners Do –
CLICK HERE To Gain Access To Training Your Competition Doesn’t Want You To Know About.