Facebook Marketing Tips-Why Use Facebook for Marketing
So you want some sneaky Facebook marketing tips to create seismic waves in your wallet? The truth is that Facebook marketing tips are all over the internet, it is just that only a few of them are true gems. In this article we will review several strategies that can refine your Facebook marketing campaign into something that pays you every minute of the day instead of bleeding you dry.
Facebook Marketing Tips To Increase CTR (Click Through Rate)
At the end of the day if you aren’t getting any clicks on your ad, you are getting no visitors and making no money. That being said, unless you are Geico or Coca Cola, you won’t want hundreds of thousands of random people clicking on your ad and leaving you owing Facebook millions of dollars, (well maybe not millions, but you get the point). There is a happy medium to make sure that people click on your ad, but only people that are interested. Here are a few Facebook marketing tips that will show how to make that happen.
Facebook marketing tips- The Do’s and the Dont’s
with your ad to help you get a better CTR, but if the clicker doesn’t actually want your product and they click on your ad, it costs you money.
1. Don’t Put Images Of Busty Girls On Your Ads. Unless you are selling busty girls, chances are you will just get people who want to see busty girls. There are some Facebook marketing tips out there that tell you to put these sort of images
2. Target The User Personally. One of the best Facebook marketing tips is to target people on a personal level. Create an ad that has the viewer’s flag on it or calls out their location. People relate to their location on a very personal level and this helps encourage them to click if they are interested in your service.
3. Test Different Headlines and Ad Text. Often the difference between people window shopping and attracting serious customers is just a word or two or a number. Sometimes the best Facebook marketing tips are the most insane, however they work. The only way you will find out the best headline and the best Facebook marketing tips in general, is to do your own tests. Make sure that you only change one part of your ad at a time so you can see which one got results in relation to the particular change you made.
Facebook Marketing Tips For Creating Good Ads
1. Read Copywriting Books. Facebook marketing tips are worthless if you don’t know how to write good copy. You can have a fancy ad professionally designed, but if you don’t have good copy to go along with your beautifully rendered ad, it won’t give you the results you are aiming for. Some of the best Facebook marketing tips can be found in books written by Claude Hopkins, Ogilvy and Sugarman. They don’t appear to be Facebook marketing tips because they were writing ads for newspapers and magazines, however the exact same principles apply.
2. Learn To Use Gimp or CS. If you can use Gimp (the free image manipulation software) or Photoshop CS, you will be able to make your own ads. You won’t have to rely on Facebook marketing tips or ads from other people and will be able to come up with creative ideas that your competition might have overlooked. The power in writing your own ads is huge and you can create something entirely new and enticing even if you are just beginning.
3. Steal From Others. The most underrated Facebook marketing tips of all time are the ones that nobody talks about, such as stealing your ideas from others. However it isn’t really stealing, it is more just taking inspiration from others. Look at the progression that music has taken over the years and how some genres are so close to each other it is hard to tell them apart. Musicians steal each other’s chords, licks, riffs and lyrics all the time, however they change them a little due to all of their different influences. Make up your own Facebook marketing ads by spying on your competition and then making a mash-up of their ideas to create your own ads.
Facebook Marketing Tips In General
When you are first starting a Facebook marketing campaign, you need to define your ideal customer. This is all first year marketing class sort of stuff, however when you advertise on Facebook, you actually have to use it. The best Facebook marketing tips are often the simplest, and this is one of them. Think about your product and who the ideal customer is and where they are located. What sort of job would they have and what would they like? How old are they and would they have a partner?
These are all questions you have to answer. Come up with a list of attributes of your ideal customer and then you will be able to target them exactly.
Some Facebook marketing tips will tell you to create an ad and wait while you let the traffic flow in, but that is the wrong mindset. If you had an ad on the radio and none of your customers who heard the ad were buying, you would either change it or stop it.
The same goes for Facebook ads, you don’t just treat them like something you set and forget, they are something to test and track and see what works the best. There are plenty of free and paid tracking software systems out there and you don’t have to be a genius to operate them.
When you first decide to follow these Facebook marketing tips and get some high quality traffic through the doors of your website, you need to have a budget and approach this like any other business decision.
How much are you going to spend per day, how much do you want to pay per click (or per potential customer), how much is your product selling for and how much is pure profit (this will indicate how many clicks you need and how much to pay for them). There are a lot of decisions to make but these Facebook marketing tips will help you to get a good head start.
Also, you can get your hands on some phenomenal Facebook marketing tips training that will show you step by step how to create killer ads that will blow up your bank account!